Is anybody going to EXPO?

Shadowblaze

Erm...

*hastily googles EXPO*

So, you mean this thing I guess? It looks pretty interesting, but it's all in Milan, which isn't exactly a bus ride from my house. Enjoy yourself though! :D

Also, does this mean you live near Milan...? :tf: 

Shadowblaze

Erm...

*hastily googles EXPO*

So, you mean this thing I guess? It looks pretty interesting, but it's all in Milan, which isn't exactly a bus ride from my house. Enjoy yourself though! :D

Also, does this mean you live near Milan...? :tf: 

​Hm, seeing no one even knows about this, I guess there is no point of me going there. I was going basically just for a chance of meeting anyone of you. Oh well.

It depends on your definition of "near". =P

You're probably better off looking for a LEGO-specific event, considering this is RRU, particularly one in the US. I don't know what the big names are, but a quick search reveals that Brickworld seems promising. Not that I live in the US or have any chance of getting to their events. :/

You're probably better off looking for a LEGO-specific event, considering this is RRU, particularly one in the US. I don't know what the big names are, but a quick search reveals that Brickworld seems promising. Not that I live in the US or have any chance of getting to their events. :/

Brickfair is also a United States LEGO convention. It takes place in Virginia, New Jersey, and Alabama.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.