Hi, I'm new! :-)

spacepals

Hello RRU! Welcome to my little introductory post!

I've been popping in and out on this site for almost a year now, reading through some posts from time to time, but have been too scared to ever interact or make an account... (It's even taking me some time to gather myself enough to make a post here, haha...). But I really would like to get to know people on RRU, I'm sure everyone is very nice and I'm just nervous for silly reasons :'-)

Maybe some small facts about me?  I really love Lego space sets,  I think Exploriens are one of my favorite factions... Lego Racers was my very first computer game, I used to spend hours playing it still do sometimes haha :'-) In my spare time, I really love to garden and draw!

I'm not sure what more to say, other than I am very excited to be here and meet new people! So, hello everyone!

Sadie Meowsalot

I think I might have seen you before on Tumblr whilst looking through Jim Spaceborn stuff on there, please correct me if I'm wrong. 

In any case though, welcome! =^.^=

Well, theres no need to be nervous, though I can understand that feeling, that feeling where you are unsure if you'd be accepted and instead left out like a fish-bone, but trust us, some (including me) do act a bit stupid and immature occasionally, but that doe-- ...Wait, what does insanity have to do with my point?

I don't know...   ...eh, probably not important.

So, welcome to RRU, hopefully your stay will last longer than JamesBrick's visi-- *Kicked from RRU momentarily for making up such a stupid reference that members of RRU who have been around for about half a year would get*

RobExplorien

I really love Lego space sets,  I think Exploriens are one of my favorite factions... 

​I like you. And hi.

I think I might have seen you before on Tumblr whilst looking through Jim Spaceborn stuff on there, please correct me if I'm wrong. 

​It's most definitely a possibility! I used to post a lot of silly doodles onto my old blog before I moved, and I think I might have posted something in the Jim Spaceborn tag (or relating tags)? My memory is a little foggy, but I am still a huge fan of Jim Spaceborn and the crew! :-)

Welcome to the crazy world of RRU buddy:P

​Thank you! :-9 I'm excited to be here!

Well, theres no need to be nervous, though I can understand that feeling, that feeling where you are unsure if you'd be accepted and instead left out like a fish-bone, but trust us, some (including me) do act a bit stupid and immature occasionally, but that doe-- ...Wait, what does insanity have to do with my point?

I don't know...   ...eh, probably not important.

So, welcome to RRU, hopefully your stay will last longer than JamesBrick's visi-- *Kicked from RRU momentarily for making up such a stupid reference that members of RRU who have been around for about half a year would get*

​Haha, you're right, I shouldn't be so nervous :'-) I guess my biggest fear is coming across as immature or saying a wrong thing, I worry too much over the small things...

And aw, but now I'm curious! Who is (was?) JamesBrick?

I really love Lego space sets,  I think Exploriens are one of my favorite factions... 

​I like you. And hi.

​Aha! Another fellow Explorien fan 8-) I like you too!

Shadowblaze

Hello, spacepals, and welcome to RRU! Please don't forget to dodge the bombs raining from the sky as you enter the RRU building. They can be hurty.

someswedish

Welcome to the group, its a silly bunch, but a good one :)

I've been popping in and out on this site for almost a year now, reading through some posts from time to time, but have been too scared to ever interact or make an account... . But I really would like to get to know people on RRU, I'm sure everyone is very nice and I'm just nervous for silly reasons :'-)

​I was sort of on the same boat as you when i 1st joined, but i bet you'll soon be at home. I know i am :3

In my spare time, I really love to garden and draw!

​While i don't know how many of us garden, there are a few of us (including myself) who also enjoy drawing as well. I would like to see what you drawn if that would be fine with ya.

Any who, i hope you fit right in!

Edited by someswedish

And aw, but now I'm curious! Who is (was?) JamesBrick?

Put it this way; he was a member who joined, and literally within the day he joined (or maybe the day after) he thought someone was deliberately offending him and hence left. 

Welcome.

It appears that you have unfortunately been drawn into Lord merCy's trap like many thousands of other members before you.

A trap which lures people onto the site in search of freeing information, and eventually leads them to start posting.

You have crossed this threshold. There is no return. Lord merCy and his maveriC have you in their grasp now. Your energy crystals are being slowly sapped away by these fiends as we speak.

There is no hope.

Goodbye.

Oh hey spacepals, and welcome to the weird and even more weird WONDERFUL world of Rock Raiders United! Don't worry about being scared of us, we're all pretty welcoming and we won't bite. Well, unless you're secretly a waffle, then Xiron may try to eat you alive, but hey who's counting? :P

Oh, and silly question: Did you draw the header image on your profile page? Because dang, that is one neat-o drawing. :)

Fluffy Cupcake

Xiron may try to eat you alive

​That was literally the first thing I read on this page, and I was like: WHAT? :P

Hello spacepals, welcome to RRU! Have one of my complimentary welcome waffles: :wffl:

• Like 3

Sadie Meowsalot

​It's most definitely a possibility! I used to post a lot of silly doodles onto my old blog before I moved, and I think I might have posted something in the Jim Spaceborn tag (or relating tags)? My memory is a little foggy, but I am still a huge fan of Jim Spaceborn and the crew! :-)

If that's the case, you might enjoy this topic (if you haven't seen it already): http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/5440-retro-lego-comicsstorybooksanimated-cartoons-general-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=114572
Also check out the Jim Spaceborn manuscripts I most recently uploaded here

Edited by Sadie Meowsalot

Welcome to the kingdom of RRU.

The land of modding old LEGO games such as LEGO Racers.

I'm sure everyone is very nice and I'm just nervous for silly reasons :'-)

I was nervous upon joining as well. Everyone is very nice, especially if you get on their good side, and a lot of the time a lot of us act silly.

In my spare time, I really love to garden and draw!

Oh hey, another artist has appeared! You'll fit in nicely, as some of us, (namely Fushigisaur, Ben24x7, Someswedish, Ayliffe, EvaRocket, and I) also love to draw.

• Like 3

I Am Not Here

hello! & I 'll be waiting for you at the finish :rracer:

Edited by EvaRocket
  • Like 2

Welcome to the kingdom of RRU.

The land of modding old LEGO games such as LEGO Racers.

I'm sure everyone is very nice and I'm just nervous for silly reasons :'-)

I was nervous upon joining as well. Everyone is very nice, especially if you get on their good side, and a lot of the time a lot of us act silly.

​Read: "... if you get on their good side, and Aiden a lot of the time ALWAYS is silly."

(or serious, but that's a side matter, being rather rare l405G.jpg)

​While i don't know how many of us garden, there are a few of us (including myself) who also enjoy drawing as well. I would like to see what you drawn if that would be fine with ya.

Any who, i hope you fit right in!

​Oh!! I'm very glad to meet you! I'm always excited to meet other artists!

And... apologies, these are pretty old too, I couldn't find many recent ones (partly because I accidentally wiped my computer a while back and I haven't been drawing as much..). Hopefully the spoiler cut works...

2e09adabdf1347971f5c2c82e295077f.png

thats my icon pic

aa01d4dd0fc9c87464ff95f4b63d3fec.thumb.p

2bb25210314d3cde5169f289e994a4a7.thumb.p

1ff6c589bd1d7d06c85d37ec028d64ca.thumb.p

just a couple  lego space little doodles :'-) I really like M:Tron and Ice Planet color schemes...

5915d0d52abc6c0345f73678047d0d84.thumb.p

and a tiny Rocket Racer!

I'm still kind of nervous, I don't know if my other stuff is good enough to post.. 

Oh hey spacepals, and welcome to the weird and even more weird WONDERFUL world of Rock Raiders United! Don't worry about being scared of us, we're all pretty welcoming and we won't bite. Well, unless you're secretly a waffle, then Xiron may try to eat you alive, but hey who's counting? :P

Oh, and silly question: Did you draw the header image on your profile page? Because dang, that is one neat-o drawing. :)

​Aw, thank you so much! And, yes! It's kind of old, from an old project I had scrapped... But I still kind of like it :'-)

I have fuller versions from what I still have here under the cut!

921a6774f737a39756704108a562573d.jpg

9771d71d6acd80696235e8a2fe4149e1.png

xf6hav.jpg

The numbers correlate to notes I wrote elsewhere :'-) (shhh    it looks all wonky,  I think it was one of my first attempts at using acrylic paints... and designing ships haha oops)

If that's the case, you might enjoy this topic (if you haven't seen it already): http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/5440-retro-lego-comicsstorybooksanimated-cartoons-general-discussion/?do=findComment&comment=114572
Also check out the Jim Spaceborn manuscripts I most recently uploaded here

​Yes!! I've seen, I actually stumbled across the Brickshelf folder I think a week ago, just browsing through again when I saw the new manuscripts you had uploaded! I was so happy and excited I was over the moon! :"-) Thank you soo much Sadie

And to everyone else who welcomed me to RRU, thank you all you're all so kind and funny! I feel much less nervous about being here now :'-)
(also apologies if the spoiler/quoted content is going to format incorrectly, I hope I got it right on the first try)

Edited by spacepals

You sir, are an amazing artist.

(I was going to use "drawer" but though you might get confused with furniture l405G.jpg)

• Like 2

My goodness, you are BRILLIANT with acrylic paints! I can't do --"Galidor"-instead-of-a-swear-- with paint in real-life.

I think it'd be worth waiting to see what you make in future.

...is it just me, or did I sound like a stalker when I said that? I swear I didn't mean to.

Fluffy Cupcake
...is it just me, or did I sound like a stalker when I said that? I swear I didn't mean to.

​No...? At least not to me it didn't. As far as I know I don't think the same as everyone though...

My goodness, you are BRILLIANT with acrylic paints! I can't do --"Galidor"-instead-of-a-swear-- with paint in real-life.

I think it'd be worth waiting to see what you make in future.

​Aw gosh, thank you... I should try to pick some paints up again soon and try again !

And don't worry! You didn't come off in a bad way, I read it as encouraging! :"-) Thank you, I will keep on trying

Shadowblaze

Wow, those are some amazing drawings. Enough people have said that already, but I really wanted to point it out as well. =P

Quisoves Potoo

Oops. I'm a bit late to the party. How gauche of me. Sorry about that.

Anyway, welkomen! I look forward to seeing you around!

Here, have a Potoo.

2011_11_11_Urutau_0236xxxG.jpg

Yea, I'm late too. Usually I try to be more active in welcome topics (I've been slacking a lot).

I'm just the neighborhood bowtie-wearing, triangle-loving, living reference guide programmer. I like code and sometimes do Let's Plays of silly games. Right now I am masquerading around as a bowtie, and have a known history of converting into a LEGO Fabuland cow. I love racing video games, and LEGO Racers is one of my favorite games. I do not bite, but I do have a tendency to kid around and can create crazy ideas. I'm very logical and sound-minded and do actually take things seriously (unlike a certain old tongue-smiley loving member who shall not be named (aidenpons).

I do believe you will get along just fine with everyone here, and welcome to RRU. :)

Edited by le717

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.