Behold LEGO community, for I have returned.

Aregon

Greetings RRU

My name as you may see, is Aregon.

I stumbled upon this website in the search of finding out if Rock Raiders would work on newer PC's, but found something even more interesting. I found 2 players that were players of Lego Universe. 

Now let me tell some about myself before I tell why it found that interesting. Back when Lego Universe was a thing, I was a very active player on the Storm servers, going under Aregon there too. I in fact has used it as my online name at all occasions since then, as a small reminder of that glorious game.

With the end of Lego Universe, I moved on to other games, bouncing from one to another, until I found a game called HAWKEN. HAWKEN, or HWK for short is a mech combat shooter based on a distant dystopian planet in the far future, being devoured by a self replenishing nano-virus. On the forums there I was also known as Aregon, and was/is a rather active poster. The game was thought dead because of a development silence for over a year, before the game was taken over by Reloaded Games earlier this year. The forums where originally shut down, but also re-opened, albeit restarted. I also play quite a bit of Warhammer 40.000 games and know a fair well of the lore, but do not own any miniatures because Games Workshop are a bunch of greedy gits. 

I hope that I will stay here for some time, meeting new and fresh people that I may share the same interests with.

with nothing more to say, I will thank you for reading this! Cheers!

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

Heeeeeeeeey Aregon, nice you meet you! I too use to be a LU player, but that is a time now passed, and no advancement can be done if we grieve the past for long.

Some call me Waffleman, others AvatarChanger, but I'm best known by the name you see in green to the left, Xiron. Would you like one of my complimentary welcome waffles? :wffl:

Greetings, sir Aregon, and welcome to our humble-yet-fabulous forum. Unfortunately Rock Raiders is a bumwadolesmellypig for a huge number of users trying to get it working on newer PCs, but who knows, maybe you'll get lucky?

It's great to see another LEGO Universe player. I was a beta tester back in the day - it's always nice to recollect old memories with other players like old veteran folk. "During the war..."

We have a couple of Warhammer 40,000 players here, but as you said Games Workshop is also a bumwadolesmellypig so it's not particularly discussed. On that note, I'm considering moving to DakkaDakka's Maelstrom's Edge which is currently under crowdfunding, as the guys behind it are serious veterans of all things wargaming and have produced a brilliant game. It's worth checking out if you haven't seen it already.

Congratulations on finding the RRU Tower. Good luck and enjoy your stay! You'll never leave.

Some call me Waffleman, others AvatarChanger, but I'm best known by the name you see in green to the left, Xiron.

​*Ahem* I think you're forgetting Mrs Norix.

Fluffy Cupcake

*Ahem* I think you're forgetting Mrs Norix.

​Mrs. Norix? I think you mean Mrs. Xira.

MR. Norix on the other hand is close to me, yes.

Greetings Mr Aregon-member-person, and welcome to the weird and generally even more weird world of RRU! Enjoy yer stay matey! :D ​

Shadowblaze

Oi Aregon, welcome to RRU! I used to be a LU beta tester as well. I bought the game and played until the last few hours of its life. It was pretty fun. :D

Quisoves Potoo

Ah, hello there!

Good to see another LU-player!

Mind the sheep. And the potoos, of course.

11085110_924472890917700_526932694_n.jpg

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Thank you all for your greetings, I will do my best to not be a complete arsehole.

​Now THIS is how you introduce yourself to a forum properly, by promising not to be awful AND spelling the word 'arse' correctly. :P 

New members, take notes. :P

• Like 2

MaelstromIslander

Hello, hola, konicha- You know what, this stuff's getting old, lemme try again: Hello, don't slip on your way in! :P

Hello, hola, konicha- You know what, this stuff's getting old, lemme try again: Hello, don't slip on your way in! <abomination_removed>

:rf:

Lego Island never gets old.

Lego Island never gets old.

Unless you're talking about how old the game is in actual years, then it's 18 years old this year... :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.