Hey, look who arrived yesterday!

mumboking

THE INFOMANIAC IS HERE! :infomaniac:

Unfortunately, the only related things I could get to were a red 2x4 and a red cup. I don't own any green 2x4s. :(

DSC_0536.jpg

DSC_0537.jpg

DSC_0538.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

DSC_0540.jpg

DSC_0541.jpg

I am happy now! :af:

DSC_0543.jpg

DSC_0542.jpg

Oh wow, that white fig is not as yellow in person... The camera flash is mean. Ugh, yellowing...

(Original post deleted and reposted as a new topic so more people find it.)

It just looks like the dude in white clothes wet himself all over in nervous excitement after seeing the Infomaniac. :P

Edited by JimbobJeffers
  • Like 3

Coming from the world of He Man figures where it's common to see figures that are sun damaged, I've read that soaking the item in a tiny bit of peroxide does the trick - for he-man figures that is. I'm not sure how it'd work for LEGO plastic, but as the figure is white? It's just a shame that the there's a sticker there. Isn't Brasso supposed to help clean LEGO though? Just use it in a well-ventilated place!

Looks cool! I want an Infomaniac, though, that's not in my current budget. I see you got Super Station Master. Very nice choice. I am used to seeing him with a rubbed off mouth, so the face looks kind of weird to me. :P

May I ask who the guy in the white is? I know the torso came from the same set that Super Station Master was in, but the rest of him is just a mix-match, right? The proper minifig would have a red hat, Timmy face, that torso, and blue pants.

...I've read that soaking the item in a tiny bit of peroxide does the trick - for he-man figures that is. I'm not sure how it'd work for LEGO plastic, but as the figure is white? ... Isn't Brasso supposed to help clean LEGO though? Just use it in a well-ventilated place!

​Soaking bricks in Hydrogen Peroxide does help, I have heard, though, I have never tried it. Here's a video on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGagdufGvGM

Brasso is not for cleaning bricks. Brasso is a brass polisher, so it will polish your bricks, but say goodbye to all decals on them. It will erase decals from your bricks, so don't use that for cleaning.

Edited by rioforce

Do you have some flowers to put onto his head?

...please...

​I do. I just can't access them at the moment.

May I ask who the guy in the white is? I know the torso came from the same set that Super Station Master was in, but the rest of him is just a mix-match, right? The proper minifig would have a red hat, Timmy face, that torso, and blue pants.

​Yeah. He's no figure in particular. I believe his head is from one of the Extreme Team sets...

Sparks8805

I seem to recall seeing an ad for this in the Lego Mania Magazine years (and I mean YEARS) ago. Do you know how many were made?

~Sparks~

Red brick, he stays put.
Then comes Johnny Thunder and Super Station Master, congratulating him on his arrival.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.