The Brickster's Spaceship

BobaFett2

I tried one of the LEGO Island story games and while playing realized that the Brickster's spaceship is actually pretty cool. Has anyone ever put together something like it (or a modified/upgraded version)? I'd love to, but I only have three small sets here.

The Brickster

My brother built one in LDD, if it counts. Unfortunately, LDD lacks the big leg, and the ship itself uses a few unexisting pieces. I tried to build a real one, but still haven't done it (I have some necessary pieces though). As for the modified version, I've seen something like that on Twitter.

lol username

The "fish ship" (as Cedric calls it in some unused LI2 dialogue) appeared in that web game/comic (Brickster the Space Pirate), LEGO Island 2, and in Soccer Mania (in a cutscene where the Brickster blasts off from his volcano base). I'm not sure if the design varied between LI2 and Soccer Mania (the web game one is obviously very stylized), but you could probably just go for something with the general design and it'd be fine.

Oh, probably not an intentional homage, but this was one of the models built at NetDevil (LU devs):

101004-LegoUniverse-09.jpg

Family Media Day 071

• Like 1

PeabodySam

In addition to what jamesster said, here's a rather well-done reimagining of the Brickster's fish ship (fiship?) by deviantART member PepperRoni:

it_s_a_bird__it_s_a_plane____by_pepperro

(Source)

• Like 2

That Netdevil ship is pretty awesome. I doubt that it's any sort of homage, but it is stylistically similar to the fish ship.

That one by Pepper is pretty good, although it's a bit haphazard.

I wonder if I can safely bring out my boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes of parts over the summer? I definitely want to build one now.

Edited by BobaFett2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.