A Few RRUsers Play---

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

---Barony for the first time!

Featuring:

RobExplorien

Drill Master (aka JALTheComposer)

Someswedish

Me (although I forgot to record my microphone this round. :( )

Deeply sorry about the lack of microphone! I'll try not to do that again. That probably downgraded the video quality [not visual] by 50% (that high of a percent because the video is from my POV)

Okay, so you may notice there are invisible doors and things. This is due to me playing with someone who is hosting all the way across the world with an average internet connection. Whenever RobExplorian hosts, we do not get these bugs.

I put this under community and didn't put Barony in the title in case more videos get uploaded here, I do have hours recorded of our (same cast) Terraria sessions after all [with my voice recorded those times!]. This topic is also not exclusively meant for just me to post videos in either.

Neat! I'll add it to my watch list and check it out later, great idea for a video.

If you guys ever have room for one more player, I wouldn't mind joining in one of your sessions, and I have a mic too.

• Like 1

someswedish

I'm guessing the terraria videos are going to take a while huh?

looking forward to it though.

RobExplorien

Neat! I'll add it to my watch list and check it out later, great idea for a video.

If you guys ever have room for one more player, I wouldn't mind joining in one of your sessions, and I have a mic too.

​Sure, why not. We'll just see what we can arrange if there is an open slot. Just look for us on Skype if you feel up for the challenge.

Edited by RobExplorien

Drill Master

That was a fun run we had there. If I get better internet, that should take out the delay in my mic.

MaelstromIslander

I'd join, but I sadly don't have a mic, or anything else that can display or record my voice.

I might be interested to join in on some future projects. Not sure if I will join the Barony sessions, due to me not really being into that genre.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night RobExplorien, someswedish, Xiron and I all played Barony. This is the first part of a few that I'll be uploading from that session. Unfortunately my mic recorded very quietly, hopefully that'll be fixed for future sessions.

Edited by JimbobJeffers
  • Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__9a4k-LRmQ   EDIT: How do you embed videos on the new forum?

it should be automatic, let me have a go:

*vid removed because Jimbob got it working in the previous post and there ain't much point havin' two of the same video on the same page*

EDIT: Yep, it turns out you gotta press enter to go to a new line after pasting the link.

Fluffy Cupcake

Unfortunately my mic recorded very quietly, hopefully that'll be fixed for future sessions.

​It's better than not recording your mic at all. :P

• 1 month later...
someswedish

Yesterday, Rob, Xiron and I played Worms Armageddon, here's two rounds of them i recorded.

(No voice from me, I had problems with the video files in Windows Movie Maker and i searched for a video editing software that works. While i did manage to find something that would import the recorded videos, i didn't include my voice...)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

@Someswedish; For the record in that first video I said "Oh bomba" not Obama. ;P

As we start the new Terraria 2015/16 server this weekend, I figured it would only be fitting (and because I stopped being lazy) to start posting parts of last year's server.

Enjoy the battles, party, and silly talk that goes on, microphone volume gets fixed in the next part!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

This week we play a game called Dungeon Defenders II. We play Onslaught gamemode - this is not the normal average gamemode we usually play.

Onslaught is a mode where you get three battle waves before you get a proper build mode, and the waves are forever increasing in difficulty as they come, there is also a lot more enemies that come out at once in this mode.

If you want to join in on Dungeon Defenders II, send me a PM!

Featured Players:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Fluffy Cupcake

We play some more DD2 this week.

I'll probably just update my posts if I plan to upload any more DD2 videos as to not clog up the topic, do you all think that sounds like a good plan? (If anything, it would be weekly)

This time around we have again Someswedish, WallyTheWorm, and I again, but this time no Arthuriel. If anyone here watching wants to join in on these, hit me up!

In regards to my microphone volume - it gets progressively better and audible a few minutes in after I constantly play around with the volume (video cuts).

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
Fluffy Cupcake

14 months later and now Terraria part 2, xP

You know I dropped in the RRU Discord voice chat around a week ago when there was like 10+ people in the call and sounded like something was being played like maybe CAH, or heck, maybe it was even SS13 for all I know. Someone in those games should get a recording of it next time. I'd love to see it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.