I hard someone is making Rock Raiders 2

SegwayMaster

SegwayMaster

So is someone making rock raiders 2? Because if so sign me up! I want to help and actually make this a thing. I don't know how to code or graphic design but I really want to help in some way. As a rock raiders fan for a really long time, I would love to help on making the second one.

McJobless

http://www.rockraiders2.com/

DDI, the people who made the original Rock Raiders, are making it.

​Is that there website and how do I contact them. Also do you know if they are able to use the Lego name?

​That is their website, hinted by the fact it says DDI in a number of places. There is a number of contact addresses on the website, if you actually look around.

They have said quite clearly on the site they cannot use the LEGO name, which is obvious anyway.

Edited by McJobless

SegwayMaster

http://www.rockraiders2.com/

DDI, the people who made the original Rock Raiders, are making it.

​Is that there website and how do I contact them. Also do you know if they are able to use the Lego name?

​That is their website, hinted by the fact it says DDI in a number of places. There is a number of contact addresses on the website, if you actually look around.

They have said quite clearly on the site they cannot use the LEGO name, which is obvious anyway.

​Is it dead? there hasn't been an update in a long time

​Is it dead? there hasn't been an update in a long time

​It's possible it is dead, even likely, but we don't know for sure.

If it isn't dead, one of the devs was here on RRU looking for custom LRR models people had created. If you have ideas for new Rock Raiders vehicles/buildings/etc, you could build them and show them to DDI.

There is also a topic on here created by one of the devs where they have requested input from us fans in designing the second game, here. If you have any ideas and the devs are indeed still at work on the game, I suggest you post it there or through their website.

SegwayMaster

If it isn't dead, one of the devs was here on RRU looking for custom LRR models people had created. If you have ideas for new Rock Raiders vehicles/buildings/etc, you could build them and show them to DDI.

There is also a topic on here created by one of the devs where they have requested input from us fans in designing the second game, here. If you have any ideas and the devs are indeed still at work on the game, I suggest you post it there or through their website.

​OK, I'll look into that.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.