I'll be getting a very special visitor soon...

mumboking

If I may ask an obvious question; Where did you get the Infomaniac Minifig.

On an not so annoying side, this looks brilliant!

Fluffy Cupcake

Cool. :glasses:

I hope you're ready the amount of crazy that is about to hit your place.

I made sure to put mine in charge of protecting the power brick.

​I like to put the power brick on my Brickster fig's head and arm him with a megaphone.

• Like 2

I made sure to put mine in charge of protecting the power brick.

​I like to put the power brick on my Brickster fig's head and arm him with a megaphone.

​Well great, now I want to get a Brickster fig.

MaelstromIslander

Amazing find. Now get the brickster. (No, not that kind of get the brickster, i mean get the fig- Ahhh you know what i mean.)

mumboking

Hmmm... the cheapest Brickster I can find is this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360473057341 unless you want to spend much more: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171739724884

As much as I'd like to have one, I'll have to pass for now. I'm saving up for an NVidia GeForce GTX 970. :P

EDIT: Oh noes! I can't get to my LEGO tubs... I'm also not sure I actually have any green 2x4s or a white cup. D: I did, however, find a red 2x4. :D

Unlike some of you, I don't own masses upon masses of LEGO. I haven't played with LEGO for years.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

I was lucky a few years ago when I managed to purchase a still sealed Infomaniac polybag for $15. I now have that one on display in a shadow box on my wall, along with sealed copies of all the other classic video game promo sets, and an additional Infomaniac figure on a CMS base posed on my desk. (If I ever manage to clean up my room, I should get a picture.)

mumboking

I was lucky a few years ago when I managed to purchase a still sealed Infomaniac polybag for $15. I now have that one on display in a shadow box on my wall, along with sealed copies of all the other classic video game promo sets, and an additional Infomaniac figure on a CMS base posed on my desk. (If I ever manage to clean up my room, I should get a picture.)

​TWO INFOMANIACS!? ONE'S SEALED!? I am jealous! :o

By "CMS base", am I right in thinking that means "Collectible Minifigures Series base"? If so, that's what I plan on standing mine on.

MaelstromIslander

​TWO INFOMANIACS!? ONE'S SEALED!? I am jealous! :o

By "CMS base", am I right in thinking that means "Collectible Minifigures Series base"? If so, that's what I plan on standing mine on.

​Minifigure Series 14 - LEGO Island Series

Lets see... Each series has 16 figs correct? So that would be the Infomaniac, Pepper, The Brickster, Laura Brick, Nick Brick, Mama Brickolini, Papa Brickolini, Nubby Stevens, Enter, Return, C.D. Rom, Red Greenbase, Bradford Brickford, Buck Pounds, Dr. Clickit, and Bill Ding.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.