MaelstromIslander

MaelstromIslander

So we all know about the LEGO Island 2 character ages as shown by Jamesster: http://www.rockraidersunited.com/topic/5520-lego-island-2-character-ages/ but I decided to do the math and i have figured out the ages of the characters in LEGO Island 1 and LEGO Island Extreme Stunts. (Plus their DOB)

LEGO Island 1:

Pepper
Age - 8
Born - 1989

Brickster
LEGO Island - 31
Born - 1966

Infomaniac
LEGO Island - 51
Born - 1946

Nick Brick
LEGO Island - 31
Born - 1966

Papa Brickolini
LEGO Island - 58
Born - 1939

Mama Brickolini
LEGO Island - 56
Born - 1941

Laura Brick
LEGO Island - 24
Born - 1973

LEGO Island Extreme Stunts:

LI1 - 1997
LIXS - 2003

Pepper
LEGO Island Extreme Stunts  - 14
Born - 1989

Brickster
LEGO Island Extreme Stunts - 37
Born - 1966

Infomaniac
LEGO Island Extreme Stunts - 57
Born - 1946

Nick Brick
LEGO Island Extreme Stunts  - 37
Born - 1966

Papa Brickolini
LEGO Island Extreme Stunts  - 64
Born - 1939

Mama Brickolini
LEGO Island Extreme Stunts  - 62
Born - 1941

Laura Brick
LEGO Island Extreme Stunts  - 28
Born - 1973

Oh, and here's a bonus:

LEGO Island Current Ages

Pepper
Age - 26
Born - 1989

Brickster
LEGO Island - 49
Born - 1966

Infomaniac
LEGO Island - 69
Born - 1946

Nick Brick
LEGO Island - 49
Born - 1966

Papa Brickolini
LEGO Island - 76
Born - 1939

Mama Brickolini
LEGO Island - 74
Born - 1941

Laura Brick
LEGO Island - 42
Born - 1973

These are just the Main Characters' ages. I'll get the rest later on.

Edited by MaelstromIslander

Pepper flying a helicopter at age 8? Tut-tut.

And I bet his parents had him working beyond the legal hours-per-week limit.

MaelstromIslander

Pepper flying a helicopter at age 8? Tut-tut.

And I bet his parents had him working beyond the legal hours-per-week limit.

​Pepper can drive anything, and it seems Nick/Laura don't have a problem with it. Also, I'm going to guess that his job is a chore. :P

I'm assuming that you're going by the release years for these character ages (the first game is 1997, the second game is 2001, etc.).  Why then, may I ask, are the characters two years older in Island Xtreme Stunts, which was released in 2002?  On second thought, more importantly, why are Mama and Papa Brickolini six years older?  Did Papa Brickolini cook a pizza so hot it ripped open a tear in the fabric of reality, warping the passage of space and time on LEGO Island, with its epicenter located in the brick oven at Brickolini's Pizzeria?

Ah, yes, Papa Brickolini's (in)famous jalapeno red pepper anchovies double-garlic sizzling tongue-melting new white-hot OGEL special reality-breaking pizza!

Ages don't work in regards to the original LEGO Island. According to the manual everyone is over half a zillion years old by the events of the game. That's silly. But that's because the game is silly.

• Like 2

MaelstromIslander

I'm assuming that you're going by the release years for these character ages (the first game is 1997, the second game is 2001, etc.).  Why then, may I ask, are the characters two years older in Island Xtreme Stunts, which was released in 2002?  On second thought, more importantly, why are Mama and Papa Brickolini six years older?  Did Papa Brickolini cook a pizza so hot it ripped open a tear in the fabric of reality, warping the passage of space and time on LEGO Island, with its epicenter located in the brick oven at Brickolini's Pizzeria?

Ah, yes, Papa Brickolini's (in)famous jalapeno red pepper anchovies double-garlic sizzling tongue-melting new white-hot OGEL special reality-breaking pizza!

​I had a feeling i screwed up the calculation. I'll have to fix that.

Edit: Fixed. The reason for it was probably because i was rushed when i was trying to make the IXS ages.

Edited by MaelstromIslander

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.