Star Wars Battle Figures

emily

They're nicely detailed, but it's not my cup of tea. If I want that level of detail with a somewhat similar lack of intricate parts, I'll just buy a proper 6" figure.

The Ace Railgun

I don't really like this style of humanoid figure, and they look bulky in my opinion, especially Vader  Obi-wan, and Luke.

ProfessorBrickkeeper

I'm not a fan of the figures themselves, but I'll probably have to pick up one or two for the parts. Those brick yellow pieces would certainly come in handy for making a more 2001-ish Pohatu. Speaking of a Pohatu rehash, Obi-Wan's crotch plate makes my modern Pohatu's crotch look good. Still better than on the Throwbots/Slizers Fire head/crotch.

These look better than I had hoped for! Darth Vader is my favorite so far. I'm excited for some of the new parts these guys come with, such as Obi-Wan's smooth round shell add-ons on his shoulders and the armor bits on Luke's and his legs. And don't forget those tan (Brick Yellow) shells. Also, we haven't gotten a brown Constraction cape in a long time, so its nice to see one here. And those lightsabers look REALLY cool. 

Quisoves Potoo

Non c'est pas mal...

Grievous is impressive, though he has some noticeable flaws. I'm not sure why he doesn't use the new BIONICLE bones.

Slightly awkward torso aside, Obi-Wan acquits himself quite nicely, and provides a justification for human constraction figures in general. And he has a cape! :love:

Luke is creepy, and Darth Vader looks like he could lift a truck with one hand.

Grievous is ok, though.

Well, since Vader can use the Force, he COULD lift a truck with one hand. :satisfied:

• 1 month later...

It looks pretty cool, but on that scale with those kinds of parts I'd personally much rather just get a display model. EDIT: I didn't scroll up, I guess I've said this already.

When they bring back these kinds of setsthen I'll be interested.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.