LEGO Dimensions

emily

On 10/04/2016 at 2:00 AM, Ayliffe said:

I'd take this with a massive grain of salt (hell, maybe even a truckload), but both the Lego Dimensions and Angry Birds Movie wikipedia pages both say that there's gonna be angry birds packs arriving in LD. There's no source or anything though, so take that as you will I guess.

eh, probably

Where does Wikipedia cite these? Or have they been leftover changes from April Fools' that nobody remembered to revert?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

man, it's been a while since I looked for any new dimensions stuff, I wonder what people have dug up.

Hm, interesting! Looks like there will be five new sets of an entirely new kind, 'connectables.' Well, whatever that is, it should be fun. I guess that's i

bwN3Nu1.png

...hah, yeah, so, like I said, I guess the connectables are all that's new, so

9dbGzL5.png

n... no, but

7QWuyvB.png

ffffffffffff

• Like 4

origamihero

OH MEH GOSH WHERE IS LEGO GETTING ALL THESE LICENSE FROM???!!!! SANIK, A-TEAM AND ET LEGO IS GOING FLIPPIN CRAZY

Considering the cartoon appears to have ended over 3 years ago, I'm having some difficulty swallowing the idea of Generator Rex. 

Is/was the show even popular? I always thought it was a failed attempt to spin off the success of Ben 10.

Dazzgracefulmoon

I'd doubt LEGO would get rights to use a long-gone cartoon if it had little to no demand or any sort of popularity.

• 4 weeks later...
Dazzgracefulmoon

a teaser to surpass metal gear......

probably not that, but maybe we might see some classic themes come back?

@LEGODimensions: Masters of completely unsubtle hinting that practically gives the answer out on a silver platter.

• Like 5

Just in case you're too lazy to read the whole press release, here's all the franchises that are gonna be in year two:

• Sonic the Hedgehog
  • The Goonies
  • Teen Titans Go
  • Fantastic Beasts
  • Harry Potter
  • Mission Impossible
  • E.T.
  • Gremlins
  • Beetlejuice
  • LEGO City Undercover (!)
  • The LEGO Batman Movie
  • Adventure Time
  • A-Team
  • Powerpuff Girls
  • Knight Rider
  • Ghostbusters 2016

Combined with the IPs already in the game, that's 30 different franchises in one single game. 30. What even is this game any more. As a bonus, here's some key art for this new wave:

Ckgzm6SXIAAE418.jpg:large

There's a ton of new things on here, so I'm  gonna go and list 'em all off at once:

• City Police helicopter in the left-hand corner, probably the build for the LC:U pack
  • Raven from TTG to the left of the lego logo, with a somewhat interesting face (as in it's hilariously derped and oh boy that's gonna be the actual face isn't it)
  • Pirate ship just above the last N in Dimensions, looks like the one from the Goonies.
  • The Sonic art to the right of the Pirate ship is pretty damn neat. Just sayin'.
  • Green evil gremlin in the top right corner is completely new and looks hella creepy.
  • Just below sonic on the right-hand side, is that the Tornado?
  • ET's eyes are much, much bigger here compared to in the trailer from earlier. What happened there?

So yeah, I'm pretty damn stoked for all of this. Like seriously, this is amazing in every single way and I literally cannot wait. HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO.

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun

I wish it was the original Teen Titans, but I might have to pick up that Raven pack (and stick a different face on it maybe). A-Team looks neat too, and E.T....and there goes the rest of my wallet.

lol username

i'm just laughing so damn hard at sonic

my god

this is the world we live in

now if you'll excuse me imma go follow the sonic twitter and just wait

• Like 3

Lind Whisperer
3 hours ago, Ayliffe said:
  • LEGO City Undercover (!)

If LEGO CITY: Undercover qualifies for a pack....

COULD A CERTAIN MUCH-BELOVED MMORPG HAVE A CHANCE? :love::light3:O_O:light2::love:

ProfessorBrickkeeper
5 minutes ago, Lind Whisperer said:

If LEGO CITY: Undercover qualifies for a pack....

COULD A CERTAIN MUCH-BELOVED MMORPG HAVE A CHANCE? :love::light3:O_O:light2::love:

NO. :E:light2::E:light4::E

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.