LEGO Dimensions

emily

This game looks brilliant but I can't justify its £95 price tag, especially not when you 'Muricans are paying $99. I think I'll wait a few months for it to drop to a much nicer amount. :)

Hey look, it's a trailer about voice acting! 

From the video description: 

In this talent reel video we can see some of the talent at work. This includes Michael J. Fox who played Marty McFly and Christopher Lloyd who played Doc Brown in the Back to the Future films, and have rerecorded and reprised their roles in LEGO Dimensions. From The LEGO Movie, Chris Pratt returns as Emmet, Elizabeth Banks as Wyldstyle, Alison Brie as UniKitty and Charlie Day as Benny, among other actors from the film. And as part of the original LEGO Dimensions story, Joel McHale is X-PO, the game’s robot guide, and Gary Oldman is Lord Vortech, the evil mastermind who seeks to control the LEGO Multiverse.

Alongside those featured here, the game also has a wide supporting crew. Members of the original cast of Ghostbusters, The Lord of the Rings, The Simpsons and Scooby-Doo will also be reprising their roles for the game -- although exactly which we don't yet know.

Additionally, Irrfan Khan is Simon Masrani from Jurassic World, along with other members of the film’s original cast. Peter Capaldi is the 12th Doctor, Jenna Coleman is Clara Oswald, Michelle Gomez is Missy from Doctor Who, and many other original actors from the long running British science fiction television series have also returned to voice their characters in the game as well. From the world of DC Comics, Troy Baker is Batman and Tara Strong is Harley Quinn. Stephen Merchant is Wheatley and Ellen McLain is GLaDOS from the Portal video game series.

I've gone and highlighted everything that I think is new information. Now this is what you call an impressive cast. No seriously, this is bloody mental. I'm pretty damn hyped.

• Like 3

One of those launch trailers you usually get on TV! You know, the ones with hardly any actual game footage? Yeah, them.

Looks good, but that kid must be friggin' rich to be able to afford all of those packs.

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/comment/381049/#Comment_381049

71242 GB 1
71243 HP 1
71244 S1
71245 AT 1
71246 AT 2
71247 HP 2
71248 MI
71249 AT 3
71250 GB 2
71251 Mr T
71252 KR
71253 FB 1
71254 TTG 1
71255 TTG 2
71256 GR 1
71257 FB 2
71258 ET 1
71259 Connectable 1
71260 Connectable 2
71261 Connectable 3
71262 Connectable 4
71263 Connectable 5

The A-Team. Oh my.

• Like 1

Considering that one of the sets is labeled "Mr. T", I'm pretty certain it's the A-Team. I see a couple "HP"s in there, looks like we might be getting Harry Potter content as well :D TTG is probably Teen Titans GO!, fitting as there is already plenty of DC content in the game, but IDK about any of the rest.

@Ayliffe: It could be Adventure Time. Also, what are the "connectables"?

I think "71251 Mr T" gives it away slightly. :P I have no idea what the connectables are though, but I'm assuming they're some kind of new gimmick? 

Why must man spoil themselves with cheap footage from a cheap YouTuber when they could play it themselves?

C'mon guys/gals, its only 6-8 days till release, be patient.

Oh hey, some gameplay from the simpsons level pack. By the sounds of it all the simpsons-related voices have been ripped directly from the show, which is is a bit of a disappointment.

EDIT: New "person-opens-a-box" trailer!

• Like 1

LEGO Dimensions display spotted in GAME

DSC_0668.jpgDSC_0669.jpgDSC_0670.jpg

Pressing the buttons makes it play videos with sound. When idle, it's playing a video with no sound. I didn't have time to see the videos though.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.