LEGO Dimensions

emily

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=111762&#entry2280323

I heard about Lego Star Wars Dimension Packs in late 2016/ early 2017...
Until then Disney will use Star Wars Characters in their own "dimension"-Game (don't know the name...)

Greetings.    Hendrik 

So yeah, rumor. 

That sounds so crazy and unexpected I wouldn't believe it for a second if it hadn't come from a trusted source. But now I'm worried I'm going to be disappointed if it doesn't happen. :P

That does it. Dimensions will forever be known to me as "LEGO Licensed Fanservice: The Video Game". So many references in this one video alone, and God knows how many more references there will be.

Edited by McStudz

ProfessorBrickkeeper

New Trailer!

I've already saved up to buy Dimensions on day 1, but after this trailer, I am seriously hyped up, and imagine I'll now have to shell out quite a bit more when I buy the starter pack because, honestly, the whole game looks spectacular. Also I'm not a Batman fan, but the 4th wall breaking alternate canon Batmans (Batmen?) meeting was executed brilliantly.

Edited by ProfessorBrickkeeper

The Ace Railgun

Just spotted a new trailer in my twitter feed.

I'm really hyped now...

Edited by The Ace Railgun
  • Like 3

Is it just me or did anyone notice the GhostBusters world portal?

If that definitely is GhostBusters, then we have a GhostBusters level!

Is it just me or did anyone notice the GhostBusters world portal?

If that definitely is GhostBusters, then we have a GhostBusters level!

https://www.polygon.com/2015/8/5/9098795/lego-dimensions-lord-of-the-rings-dc-comics-batman-superman-movie-ghostbusters

Yep, it's definitely ghostbusters. We're also getting two fun packs and a level pack for ghostbusters too, which I'll embed here:

ExpansionPack_Americas_GhostbustersLevelExpansionPack_Americas_GhostbustersFunPa

ExpansionPack_Americas_GhostbustersFunPa

• Like 2

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Just spotted a new trailer in my twitter feed.

I'm really hyped now...

*Compulsively watches video several more times, back-to-back*

g4uvM4l.jpg

Display cases for the fun packs! I may actually grab a couple to use for displaying small MOCs, they don't look too bad... :D 

• Like 2

Why is Doc's hair changed in that image for the third time!?

The first version was alright, the second was better, now this one is practically two steps back.

lol username

The first version was alright, the second was better, now this one is practically two steps back.

Look at that image again.

because it's a bootleg.

So this checklist thing appeared yesterday. Not only does it confirm the release dates for each wave (September 27, November 3, January 19, March 15, May 10), but it also shows that the Midway Arcade pack is in fact a level pack featuring an arcade machine (hopefully with printed pieces) and a "G-6155 Spy Hunter". The G-6155 is apparently a weaponised supercar from the Midway game Spy Hunter, so that's pretty cool I guess. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.