LEGO Dimensions

emily

Calling it now, it's for that skylanders-like thing we've been hearing about recently, although I'm surprised it may feature IPs... :o

lol username

My first thought was that they're already teasing stuff for The LEGO Movie Sequel, but then I noticed that the minifigs are bendy, not rigid/realistic like the movie animation style. Hmm.

It does seem very dimensions-y.

MaelstromIslander

Either its a lord of the rings/lego movie crossover (Wow that sounds like another LEGO movie game except theres more LoTR in it.) But if its for dimensions then i have no idea.

Maybe its like LEGO will do packs of minifigures/sets for Dimensions and the first will be LoTR/TLM

But if i don't get my lego island pack i'm gonna beat the crap out of whoever is making this game.

On 4/7/2015 at 4:35 PM, MaelstromIslander said:
making this game.

Whoever said it was a game?

I'm thinking about what jamesster said about TLM 2... but why Gandalf, of all people? He gets about fifteen seconds of screentime and he's a licensed character... is this a money grab at LoTR fans - oh wait everything has been a money grab so far l405G.jpg.

And I can't help but look at those photos and think of Atlantis. l405G.jpg

Random rant: Gandalf's hat is on a tilt - more so than usual. Yes, it was never flat, but it's angled more than usual.

AND HIS STAFF SUCKS COME ON LEGO YOU CAN SPARE TO PUT A CONE AND GEM ON IT sml_gallery_7851_401_38222.jpg (yes, those are my wizards, can you please not do that, they're more than a hundred years old!, though I did change Radagast's around a bit more) Okay, it's fine for Gandalf the White because his staff IS a white stick, but Gandalf the Grey has nice little light on the end of it. Lego made a nice one for Saruman, but why can't they do one for Gandalf?

~ This has been your daily rant for the day, proudly brought to you by Grammar-Nazis Inc.

.... and it took me far too long to work out that the minifigure in the first picture is Wyldstyle l405G.jpg

Le, while that is a funny reference (because Johnney Thunder) it's kinda obvious that it isn't official because the Johnney in your picture is more rigid than the ones in the official posters.

EDIT: What the hell, auto-correct?! Who the hell is Kohnney!?

Fluffy Cupcake

EDIT: What the hell, auto-correct?! Who the hell is Kohnney!?

You were quite rebellious and straying off life's destined path for you, so it called upon auto-correct to help you get back on the path to meeting that person you are destined to find out about that you never wanted to know existed, because they will make your life miserable. As fate would have it anyway. Now erm, what were we saying? Oh yes, Johnny...

Maybe I'm wrong, but are there little hints in that blue portal thing? I can see some sort of environment on the left and top right.

Shadowblaze

Maybe I'm wrong, but are there little hints in that blue portal thing? I can see some sort of environment on the left and top right.

I just noticed too. And the white rectangles look like portals on the surface of some kind of planet.

Also, mind the odd red stripe in the upper part of the blue thing, and the almost unnoticeable green that surrounds it. It looks like a reflection of something, but it's the same on both images, so I don't think it's the case.

Starrocks923

Woah. This is actually getting interesting now.

Dammit, LEGO couldn't capitalise their own username?

I bet someone could get fired for that. Ouch.

That's Instagram's doing, not LEGO.

insta-lowercase.png

Just don't make that mistake on Eurobricks, I hear they use the death penalty for it. :ninja:

This is actually pretty cool stuff. I'm expecting it to be something that doesn't interest me, but it's quite fun right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.