Unused music in Stunt Rally

lol username

lol username

ART0001music contains canyon.mid, which I don't remember hearing in-game. I don't remember hearing ART0001musicyelloyello.mid in-game either. If I had DirectMusic Producer installed I'd try loading them up with the proper instruments/soundbank/whatever, but I don't. Even without the right instruments, "canyon" definitely doesn't sound like desert-y music... I like it, but I'm not sure why it's called "canyon".

Yep! Maybe they used it as a placeholder. What about Yello?

Uh... That one I don't know. I don't have the game here to listen to it.

EDIT: Hold on, I'm extracting data1.cab

EDIT 2: This is taking longer than expected. I didn't know it contained multiple languages.

EDIT 3: Holy ****! So many Gigabytes!

lol username

Well there's three files for it - yello.dlp, yello.mid, and yello.sgp (dlp and sgp are for DirectMusic but I forgot what exactly they do).

I've canceled the extraction. Seems it was just extracting the same files over and over again...

Can you guide me to their location? If they're in the RFD/RFH, then I can't go any further...

The name Yello reminds me of this though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8inB7FAPHc4

Yes, seriously.

Oooooh Yeah....

EDIT: I just used a virtual machine to extract the midi... It doesn't sound all that great. :/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.