Howdy

IncogM

Hello

I'm IncogM.  I've been lurking here for a little while.  I came across these forums while hunting for some older Lego catalogs and Google took me to a thread started by Pereki.

I wanted to ask him a question, that required making an account to message him, so I might as well make the occasional post on the actual forum, right?

I've never actually played the Rock Raiders game nor owned a Rock Raider set, but I've got a couple shelves full of '90s Lego Space and I spent plenty of hours on Lego Island when I was a kid.  I've been itching to replay Lego Racers too. 

Nice to meet you.

• Like 3

someswedish

Hello, nice to meet ya.

Lots of people here are willing to help you with anything LEGO related and a few other things. But i do hope you stay for a while, the community is a real nice one. :)

I'm the big jolly dragon of the group, again its nice to meet ya.

MaelstromIslander

Welcome to RRU! Make sure you don't fall into a deep hole like Ayliffe!

I've never actually played the Rock Raiders game nor owned a Rock Raider set

Don't worry, theres lots of people here who don't have the game or any sets (Including me)

There are no "Rock Raider" specifications or tests in order to be a member of this fourm, hell, some people joined for things other than LRR.

Welcome to RRU, lad!

Fluffy Cupcake

Hoi! Welcome to RRU IncogM. Enjoy your stay, and have a complimentary welcome waffle by me: :wffl:

Nice avatar.

I'd say this ranges 3-7 in the top 10 posts of the year. :P

Hoi! Welcome to RRU IncogM. Enjoy your stay, and have a complimentary welcome waffle by me: :wffl:

Nice avatar.

I'd say this ranges 3-7 in the top 10 posts of the year. :P

Well, to be fair, it is a pretty nice crotch picture.

I'm legit curious what that picture even is from. I mean I can tell it's a slizer, but is it official? Is it fanart?

Guy named Vrahno (who did a great Bionicle fan film here) made some CGI models of the Slizers.  He didn't finish much except this demo of the Slizers walking by.  (Although it looks like he had big plans when he first made them.)  When I tried looking for more, I found this group shot he put together.

• 1 month later...
Fluffy Cupcake

Well that totally wasn't a over-month old bump just to say hi. ...Oh wait it was.

I've already said welcome, but hello again IncogM.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.