I'm rioforce.

rioforce

Hey all, I'm rioforce. I'm the brother of le717. I joined this forum because le suggested it, so that's why I'm here. Now, a little about myself:

• I am a LEGO fan
  • I make LEGO stop-motion videos
  • I like the classic LEGO games like LEGO Island and LEGO Racers
  • I have never played Rock Raiders. D:
  • I like organizing things into lists
  • I am a graphic designer and artist
  • I am a Johnny Thunder fanatic
  • My username is a mixture of the words "Ryo" and "Exo-Force"

And that's pretty much it.

-rioforce

Welcome to RRU! I've seen a couple of your videos, they're great. :thumbsup:

Will you be visiting our modding subforums, or perhaps taking a stroll through our display of LEGO creations? And let's not forget floor 40-*fzzstststzs* *BLAM BLAM*

#yay1stpost

EDIT: Oh hey, I noticed you don't capitalise your name like le717. Is there some kind of pronoun-protest going on?

Ah! Hi! Welcome!

It's nice to finally see you as a physical member on this Fourm!

I look forward to see what you bring to RRU, wether it be Significant or [REDACTED].

ProfessorBrickkeeper

I refuse to except that you are rioforce. I refute the fact that you are the brother of le717. I just have a hard time accepting reality.

MaelstromIslander

Wait, so you didn't already have an account?

I make LEGO stop-motion videos

Oh hey! I should watch some of your videos then. I like LEGO stop-motion.

I have never played Rock Raiders.

You're not the only one. I haven't even watched a lets play before.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to be here. :)

EDIT: Oh hey, I noticed you don't capitalise your name like le717. Is there some kind of pronoun-protest going on?

Nah, it's just the old LEGO.com registration and my young self not capitalizing anything. But then again, you never know if we are defying proper English in order to startle people and give them stomach aches... :P

I refuse to except that you are rioforce. I refute the fact that you are the brother of le717. I just have a hard time accepting reality.

Accept it, Prof. Accept it. I have come to haunt you.

Hello Rioforce. I've heard much about you. Say, would you like a... waffle? :wffl:
:sinisterface:

I never take waffles from Brickster bots. As a matter of fact, I don't take waffles from anyone. I'm more of a pizza guy. :glasses:

Hello I remember you from Twitter  :rracer:

Yes, I remember you too. :)

Astro-Space-Guy

Greetings from space! i'm Astro-Space-Guy, and i am pleased to meet you! i hope you'll enjoy your stay here! But first, i must know if you have seen any sheep with fedoras running about with rubber duckies.

Drill Master

Hey rio!

Glad to see ya here! I'm Drill Master, but you may know me for my music as JAL The Composer.

I've heard a lot about you from le, and glad to have you a part of this community. :D

You might want to try to catch that exception and finally accept reality (wow, @aidenpons will hate me for these programming puns). :P

Hey bro. Nice to see you here. I'll see you in the other room.

Oh hey Rioforce, I've seen you about various times on Twitter an' the like (I was the guy who ran this twitter RP account thingy), but I don't think we've been introduced properly. Anyway, welcome to RRU! I'm sure you'll fit in well here, along with all of the insanity already here.

:P

Oh, and watch out for the BEEEEEEEEEEEPs on the shoutbox, they may or may not be deadly... :P

I have never played Rock Raiders. D:

Well, most certainly you'll have heard hours of landslides from le717's project. l405G.jpg

Oh, and watch out for the BEEEEEEEEEEEPs on the shoutbox, they may or may not be deadly... :P

well that depends on how long they are... l405G.jpg

You might want to try to catch that exception and finally accept reality (wow, @aidenpons will hate me for these programming puns). :P
I would... except I can't spot the puns. l405G.jpg

:sinisterface:

:sanisterface: l405G.jpg

Oh, and welcome to RRU. You would have heard about my tongue habits from le: the old tongue is *looks around room in case the Russian admin is around* somewhat iffy and frankly an abomination.

That's why I use the old on- *hosting site is DDos spammed by aforementioned admin* l405G.jpg

Again, thanks for the welcome.

...I think I have indirectly worked on something for you, am I correct?

Indeed, you did. It's almost like I've indirectly been a part of the community for much longer. :P

MaelstromIslander

It's almost like I've indirectly been a part of the community for much longer

Yeah, and as a matter of fact, i thought you already WERE a member until this topic.

It's almost like I've indirectly been a part of the community for much longer

Yeah, and as a matter of fact, i thought you already WERE a member until this topic.

Huh, I guess le717 mentioned me a lot more that I thought... A pre-first impression, I suppose. :P

I would... except I can't spot the puns.

They were the words in a different font. :P

You might want to try to catch that exception and finally accept reality

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.