Another Round for the Simpsons

emily

With the success of last year's Simpsons House and Minifigures series, it's no surprise that we've got another direct-to-consumer set and Minifigures series for the theme. Both have been circulating in the rumor mill for quite some time, but now they've both been officially unveiled.

Check out the Kwik-E-Mart and Simpsons series 2.

Sources:

Brickset

D'oh!

I haven't seen the Simpsons in a very long time, but hey, if people enjoyed the last set so much I have nothing to criticise about this one. Personally I'm not in favour, but meh. Not as bad as the acceptance of TBBT in my opinion. :P

I saw this today. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the theme. THe minifigure series looks like a re-hash of the previous minifig series, with basically just some wardrobe changes here and there. I am surprised that the set has so many parts, though, but I guess it's more of one of those "collector's items".

I actually like that they're making Simpsons sets. 

Will not be surprised if somebody responds negatively to this post.

Check out the Kwik-E-Mart and Simpsons series 2.

I refuse to do that. l405G.jpg I've seen enough of The Simpsons. l405G.jpg

In any case, it's clearly profitable for Lego so... *shrug* A lot of Lego sets aren't up my street: this is just another, in a way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.