High Quality Renders of LEGO Games

Fluffy Cupcake

Fluffy Cupcake

1. Oh you... :P

2. Aaaah, yep. A rock raider at its finest. Taking the most obscure path to something. xP

Chief: Okay raider, you have an energy crystal but a lava pool is blocking your path, what do you do?

Raider: Uuuuh dig a hole underneath it?

Chief: No! You go AROUND it, not under! Raider 2 here will give you a live example how to handle this lava pool we have next to us here.

Raider 2! I showed you what you need to do earlier. Now go on show this other us how it's done!

*insert "path-finding" image*

Got a few more renders under my belt, however they aren't "epic" or serious. These are the works of an SFMer at his lowest form:

"Iswearidontknow1"

Just a one-off render parodying these two tweets by Ayliffe. Do yourself a favour and don't ask why I wanted to make this.

Spoiler

RONq4BV.jpg

"Pirateseverywhere1"

Inspired by Xiron's recent... lovely remix, I slapped this together to hop on the LEGO Friends "Pirates? AAUUUUUUGHH!!" Bandwagon.

Spoiler

UACdDMr.jpg

"hammermaster13"

Until someone comes out and proves them-self better than me, I think I can call myself the Source SDK Hammer Master of all RRU. And yes, I'm represented as a simplistic version of my 'Fred Cop' character (because I couldn't be arsed to reskin him properly).

Spoiler

DGC6Vod.jpg

And for those who don't mind, here are some extra dumps:

"dashroni"

My first attempt to reskin Xiron's minifig models entirely. In this case, I was changing Snap Lockit's textures to be Dash from Alpha Team (using torso/face recreations by Red06 and Aparkee, thanks lads). I didn't complete it and, as a result, this thing came into existence.

Spoiler

PAXYEGC.jpg

Nice.  :thumbsup:

I think, given that RR pathfinding sucks and the Small Digger uses the same RouteAvoidance        TRUE , so you should see a Small Digger doing exactly the same things as the RR does - which is why the SD famously drives like a drunk. l405G.jpg

Fluffy Cupcake
5 hours ago, Ben24x7 said:

"Iswearidontknow1"

"Pirateseverywhere1"

"hammermaster13"

"dashroni"

*Penguin stuck to X. Only the next best meme to....

*...this. AAAAARGH! Poor Redbeard. He can't go a single day without someone screaming at his face.

*What? They gave YOU the master hammer? But I was so sure I'd be the one getting it! D:

*I half expected something else from that title.

"dashroni"

8 hours ago, Xiron said:

*I half expected something else from that title.

"Tum te ta ta..."

TwxHoHt.jpg

Don't worry, I won't put the complete image in this topic.

[OFFTOPIC]

Spoiler

Trust me, I'm not excited to be working on this, but I've got spare time waste this morning...

Also, I just needed one model, yet the pack contained... let's just say it had more than I expected;

Spoiler

5Ybcj3H.jpg

[/OFFTOPIC]

2 hours ago, Ben24x7 said:

...ermm, if I might ask, what on earth are you doing?

On 12/5/2016 at 7:01 PM, Ben24x7 said:

Hide contents
  Hide contents

5Ybcj3H.jpg

I see C:\program files (x86)\steam

UAC will hate you for the rest of your existence

UAC is the bane of my life

yes UAC I did want to run that application I did indeed double-click on it, who do you think did it

no UAC stop halting me from editing this configurations setting, you won't allow me to save at all

yes UAC I ran that program and I'd like it to save, stop being a jerk and let that program at the least have rights over its own directory

plz stop UAC

11 hours ago, aidenpons said:

plz stop UAC

Don't worry, UAC hasn't stopped me now...

...not now... not ever...

UAC CAN'T, STOP ME NOOOOOWWWWWW....

CAN'T, STOP ME,

'CAUSE I'M HAVING A GOOD TIME, HAVIN' A GOO-- Okay, this joke's over.

Welp, Christmas is coming up faster than a souped up Transport Truck, and what better way to prepare for it by livening up your Desktop with this lovely team of Rock Raiders;

0m3qhBR.png

Simply download the following poster pack, which contains 720p, HD and 4K versions of the full image. Also included is a collection of "Segment" pictures, with the left-hand side purely blank to make space for all the games and documents stored there.

So, ladies and gentlemen, please enjoy this early Christmas gift! Have a lovely holiday!!

DOWNLOAD - http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/436

• Like 3

Christmas is coming up faster than a souped up Transport Truck

Too high a speed and LRR's minimap tracker useless thing will lose sight of it, warp to it, slowly lose sight of it again, warp to it, slowly lose sight of it again, etc etc etc..

Bonus points for PathCoef = 10 l405G.jpg

Why such bright colours? It's slightly blinding...

34 minutes ago, aidenpons said:

Why such bright colours? It's slightly blinding...

Yeah, I was extremely worried it was a bit bright. I feel its just the combination of the "cave lighting" and the Chrome Crushers lamps.

In fact, its soo bright, two of the Rock Raiders whom are smiling look like they have no mouth... At least they won't be able to waste time stuffing their faces with Sandwiches!

59 minutes ago, Ben24x7 said:

Yeah, I was extremely worried it was a bit bright. I feel its just the combination of the "cave lighting" and the Chrome Crushers lamps.

In fact, its soo bright, two of the Rock Raiders whom are smiling look like they have no mouth... At least they won't be able to waste time stuffing their faces with Sandwiches!

the lighting honestly looks pretty bad. you need to turn it way the hell down

Not sure whose job it'd be to correct this, but whoever made this raider model seems to have misinterpreted the texture/original game model. The yellow and black belt is supposed to be printed on the hips, not crammed onto the torso:

a1p5KHe.png

Compare with, say, the game's loading screen:

8ImjF5R.png

Or the in-game model - they did the hips and torso as one segment of the model as a polygon saving measure/as there's no reasons to separate them for animation purposes in-game (they also skipped over the "prick", like Alpha Team did later, haha):

s6xw05q.png

Side note - there's a lot of variation in the exact details of the torso printing between the game, physical minifigures, books, etc. I imagine it's likely more remnants of non-finalized designs that never got updated, much like the old prototype set designs in the cutscenes. There's also the matter of the minifigs in the game sometimes having leg printing while the real minifigs have none.

• Like 2

Fluffy Cupcake

Whoops, well that slipped by! I think I corrected this on the Racers 2 mod some time ago, but forgot to fix it on the original model.

Updating with fixed texture.

Righto, I've modified the brightness of most lights (especially the Chrome Crusher's, I felt those were unnecessarily blinding), and I want people's opinion; does it look better (or more "readable") now?

ORIGINAL:

gveiiem.jpg

FIXED:

2nI9qR8.jpg

Fluffy Cupcake
54 minutes ago, Ben24x7 said:

FIXED:

But not the torso texture. D:

I feel less blinded by the second one for sure. It's better.

7 hours ago, Xiron said:

Whoops, well that slipped by! I think I corrected this on the Racers 2 mod some time ago, but forgot to fix it on the original model.

Updating with fixed texture.

Don't worry, you're not the only person I've seen who's made that *exact* same mistake when reusing that LRR texture, haha.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.