Game will install, but not run.

Kutsus

So like, i'm on Win 8.1, i haven't had much issues getting the game installed, compatability mode and le717 workarounds both work, but when i try to run the game, screen goes black for about 5 seconds, and then nothing happens.

Is there a known workaround/patch for this?

Is it known and unfixable?

Help plz.

I also had this problem, and I still kind of have. Right now I can get the game running fine in windowed mode with altered width and height (though still prone to freezing at the start on my end), which would make me guess something about the (default) video settings is not in order for full-screen play. So the method I'm using to mimic full-screen is:

• Create shortcut of "LEGO Racers 2.exe".
  • Right-click shortcut, select Properties.
  • Look for Target field and after the last quotation mark, add the parameter /windowed, separated from the path with a whitespace.
  • At this same field, you can add more parameters (separated by whitespaces) to alter the width and height of the window. So add /width -x /height -y with x and y as your preferred resolution. One note though, getting a good window size may take a little bit of trial and error.

Interested in more of such parameters, look here: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.