Hello

LP20

It's nice to meet you, LP. Hope you you'll enjoy being a part of RRU community. :thumbsup:

In fact:

If you also can draw icons, pictures and the same stuff, it would be really nice to help me with one my indev toolkit, because I'm bad in art and don't want to use icon packs (Well, at least until I finish working with back-end).

It's nice to meet you, LP. Hope you you'll enjoy being a part of RRU community. :thumbsup:

In fact:

If you also can draw icons, pictures and the same stuff, it would be really nice to help me with one my indev toolkit, because I'm bad in art and don't want to use icon packs (Well, at least until I finish working with back-end).

Actually for the CGI images i use the online building tool http://www.mecabricks.com

i am

cause i love

A NEWBIE SHOULD KNOW BETTER

You have incurred the wrath of the Grammar-Nazi.

You have been warned. l405G.jpg

And other ways of stupidly saying "Hello"!

Hello! Hola! Velkommen/Willkommen! Bienvenue! Konichiwa... Aloha! How ya doin'? Yo! And in any language, welcome to LEGO Island!

l405G.jpg

Welcome to RRU NO YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT, YOU HAVE INCURRED THE WRATH OF THE GRAMMAR NAZI l405G.jpg

They are coming.

You cannot get out.

They are coming.

Drums, drums in the deep.

*goblin screeches*

You cannot get out.

l405G.jpg

i am

cause i love

A NEWBIE SHOULD KNOW BETTER

You have incurred the wrath of the Grammar-Nazi.

You have been warned. l405G.jpg

And other ways of stupidly saying "Hello"!

Hello! Hola! Velkommen/Willkommen! Bienvenue! Konichiwa... Aloha! How ya doin'? Yo! And in any language, welcome to LEGO Island!

l405G.jpg

Welcome to RRU NO YOU DON'T DESERVE THAT, YOU HAVE INCURRED THE WRATH OF THE GRAMMAR NAZI l405G.jpg

They are coming.

You cannot get out.

They are coming.

Drums, drums in the deep.

*goblin screeches*

You cannot get out.

l405G.jpgIs this a joke?If it is then good one.

Is this a joke? If it is then good one.

aidenpons is very much a joker. As some one (Rob, I think?) said "aiden is either 0% serious or 100% serious". Also he's a self-described editor "grammar nazi". Now that I've said these things, you should pick on them much easier. ;)

Welcome to RRU, hope you stick with us. :) We are a very fun-loving group, so do expect and prepare for various gags, jokes, and quips. :P

Is this a joke? If it is then good one.

aidenpons is very much a joker. As some one (Rob, I think?) said "aiden is either 0% serious or 100% serious". Also he's a self-described editor "grammar nazi". Now that I've said these things, you should pick on them much easier. ;)

Welcome to RRU, hope you stick with us. :) We are a very fun-loving group, so do expect and prepare for various gags, jokes, and quips. :P

I believe that you are quoting from

By now I've seen enough of aidenpons to know he is 0% serious 100% of the time.

LP, how much do you know about the Lord Of The Rings?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.