Hello!

BlookerG

My name is Evan. I'm 16 years old, and I live in the UK. I have been looking at this forum without an account for the past few days, and have finally made the decision to join. It's nice to see so many people are still actively modding my favourite Lego game, Lego Racers. I used to play it a lot as a kid, and I never thought so many people would share the same love for it so many years after release! I'm interested in programming and 3D modelling, but I know almost nothing about how to modify Lego Racers. I aim to learn about these things, as well as try to import some models into Unreal Engine to mess around with them. I'm probably going to spend most of my time on the Lego Racers modification forum, and I look forward to getting to know some people.

Fluffy Cupcake

Hello BlookerG, welcome to RRU! Here, have one of my complimentary welcome waffles: :wffl:

The Racers areas are the ones I hang around the most, so do expect to see me a bit.

actively

Keep dreaming. l405G.jpg

In other news, welcome to RRU and hopefully you'll make more mods than the rest of us combined... which is, to be fair, not all that hard to do. l405G.jpg

Fluffy Cupcake

hopefully you'll make more mods than the rest of us combined... which is, to be fair, not all that hard to do. l405G.jpg

*has 15+ mods*

That plus your guy's number I'm sure will be not an easy feat.

hopefully you'll make more mods than the rest of us combined... which is, to be fair, not all that hard to do. l405G.jpg

*has 15+ mods*

That plus your guy's number I'm sure will be not an easy feat.

I'm meaning Lego Racers 1, which is not your domain of expertise. l405G.jpg

To be fair, that's mainly because we can't change 50% of the files l405G.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.