XALAX Rama Sets

Quake

So. I have been looking all over the internet to find the LR2 rama sets from xalax.

If anyone has one of these sets, and is willing to sell, please post a reply with the set that you have..

I am actually willing to pay a good price to buy these sets, since I like to collect rare sets.

Edited by BrickBuilder
  • Like 1

I have Set 4579, but I don't remember owning any others. I lost the parts though.

Like Pereki said, eBay is the place to look. Every now and then some mom decides to get rid of her son's LEGOs before he gets back from college to pick them up. You wouldnt believe how many rare 2001 Bionicle sets I found under $12...

Fluffy Cupcake

I own none in real life, so I have none to sell you, sorry.

But no really BrickBuilder, you should of said "...with the sets you own if you are willing to sell it." instead, that way people won't just be meaninglessly saying they own the sets and nothing more contributive that will help you in getting them.

• 3 months later...

So. I have been looking all over the internet to find the LR2 rama sets from xalax.

If anyone has one of these sets, please post a reply with the set that you have..

I am actually willing to pay a good price to buy these sets, since I like to collect rare sets.

​I'm not interested in selling my collection, but I have the complete Xalax Racers lineup (16) if you want to see them.

But no really BrickBuilder, you should of said "...with the sets you own if you are willing to sell it." instead, that way people won't just be meaninglessly saying they own the sets and nothing more contributive that will help you in getting them.

​I'm not interested in selling my collection, but I have the complete Xalax Racers lineup (16) if you want to see them.

​Whoops. :P

This may be an old topic but I'll make sure I write more than one word and a smiley... The Xalax racers were an awesome series and I'd love to have owned them myself. As Pereki stated, anyone who is interested in collecting the series is better off looking through Bricklink, I doubt you'll get much luck from RRU directly. I may have to check Bricklink myself now.

• 1 month later...
Onegreatrace

Bump.

I'm also looking to buy these if they are for sale, LR2 was 99% of my childhood :P. Was a Rocket Racer set ever made?

The sets look really cool, and I actually think I had one before my mom did a LEGO cleanout before I moved out.

Edited by Onegreatrace

I own every single one of them. Even the Ghost and the one with the ramp. But I ain't selling.

Edited by Ostoya

LazerLuke19

$_57.JPG

I Have All Of The Ramas. EXCEPT FOR THIS COLD RAMA. SUBZERO (1239). (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?) And The Launchers. I Only Have Pulse's Launcher. I Just Need The Stickers For The Launchers. And The Ice Ramp Racers Track And Accessories.

Edited by LazerLuke19

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.