pepper's horrible car crash

lol username

The game starts with you getting bricks to gradually build Pepper's house. In the PC version they have different models for different stages of house construction. For PS1 they just scale the house up a little bit each time.

My favorite part of this game is how once you land the Biplane, instead of talking to the T-Rex you can walk over to Mr. Hate's camp on foot, and jump around on it because its a tiny cage and house with a teeny Mr. Hates standing outside.

"We'll use the same island model for the flyover and the landed portions to save disc space! Nothing could possibly go wrong!"

It'd be really fun to do a let's play of this one if I weren't so scared of :files: and/or currently had a working Playstation and TV capture software.

It'd be really fun to do a let's play of this one if I weren't so scared of :files: and/or currently had a working Playstation and TV capture software.

Emulators, my friend... Emulators...

I'm just going to ask possibly the most obvious question.... why is his car bigger than that house?

I would say it's built out of LEGOs, but so is that car...

I can never make these kinds of glitches happen, no matter how hard I try. In fact, aside from the conversation with the guy from the hospital, I never had any glitches with LEGO Island 2. Just lag.

I can never make these kinds of glitches happen, no matter how hard I try.

I just drove into the fence. That's it. :P

• lol username unfeatured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.