Unofficial LEGO Racers 2 Competition

emily

Fluffy Cupcake

If only I had more time to make my run perfect. It's kind of hard running on a very limited time schedule. :/

Ah well, if only there was a way to balance it out between those who have more and little time.

Aw, no comments this time. :(

Sorry, I ran into some time difficulties.

I'm surprised everyone except Quistaros went along with the typo I made in my haste - it's Phobos Anomaly, not Phoebus. Different Greek gods.

Fluffy Cupcake

it's Phobos Anomaly, not Phoebus. Different Greek gods.

I barely know anything about Greek gods, I didn't even know that was the name of one. :P

As of this post, you may begin racing for ROUND 5. The course you will be racing on is BEYOND THE DOME. Please record your best lap and submit the video to me before this time tomorrow!

As the final round draws near, racers begin to cave under the pressure! Only three make it through this round...

• Like 3

Fluffy Cupcake

Hey... I took that route GC at 0:10, I've tried that at least 50 times, and every time I got delayed by getting slowed down by little bumps in the road. :|

Oh well, I finally got a replacement gamepad, maybe I can start doing better again.

I swear, if CaptainGolem beats this time, I'm going mash potatoes.

Start mashing. :P

*starts mashing*

I totally forgot about this in the last minute, sorry bout that.

To be fair, i was playing through adventure mode since i had to re-install the game without a save that would enable to play each track, so i decide to play it and unlock all the track.

When i finally unlocked the Xalax tracks, i decided to do the time trial later today since i wanted a break...

next time i promise a vid!

Fluffy Cupcake

To be fair, i was playing through adventure mode since i had to re-install the game without a save that would enable to play each track, so i decide to play it and unlock all the track.

If you take a look around every corner of RRU, you never know what you may find. ;)

http://oresome.rockraidersunited.com/download/68

Mind you this save has one flaw. You can't play the bonus games from the main menu. Why? I completely forgot to play them in adventure while making this.

I'm late! I'm late! Terribly sorry, folks. As an apology, take an extra 15 minutes.

As of this post, you may begin racing for ROUND 6. The course you will be racing on is SMASH N' BASH. Please record your best lap and submit the video to me before 12:30 PM PDT.

Please record your best lap and submit the video to me before 12:30 PM PST.

12:30??! What happened to 3 PM? I am going to be in a SkillsUSA meeting at that time, and won't even get home until 1:30! Unless I do my laps late tonight (and I don't want to, I've had a long day), I won't be able to enter the final round. Why was it changed?

Please record your best lap and submit the video to me before 12:30 PM PST.

12:30??! What happened to 3 PM? I am going to be in a SkillsUSA meeting at that time, and won't even get home until 1:30! Unless I do my laps late tonight (and I don't want to, I've had a long day), I won't be able to enter the final round. Why was it changed? It'll be 3:30 your time, 12:30 pacific. I accidentally wrote the ambiguous PST, I meant PDT, which is an actual time zone and not a wierd fusion of two of them.

OK, I was confused. 1. I missed the "PDT" part, and 2. by you stating a specific time, I somehow thought you changed it from the 24 hour range to a fixed time, and I not even sure how I thought that now. 8S Sorry about that, totally my fault. :(

The results are in. Smash n' Bash is a short course. There are no tricks to it, no sneaky maneuvers to make, it all comes down to pure speed. I could give you all individual comments, but that wouldn't make much sense. You all went fast, and the result is a very close round.

Quisoves Potoo

Multo bene!

Thanks PerikI! It's always nice when someone goes out of his way to add enjoyment to the lives of others.

It was quite the experience, getting reacquainted with LEGO Racers 2's physics. I'm learning how to drive right now, and I must say, the real thing is considerably easier! l405G.jpg

And of course, a hearty congratulations to Cap'n Golem! You really do know this game inside and out!

Cheers, fellow racers!

• Like 2

Playing Lego Racers 2 is fun, but not as fun as playing against other players in a tournament! It was very exciting and I'm looking forward to next tournaments. I'd like to thank everyone for playing and I hope to see more players next time.  :)

• Like 1

Fluffy Cupcake

While I couldn't make the last round, it sure was fun. I was hoping for one last chance to attempt ruining your perfect score CG ;P, but alas that didn't happen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.