Unofficial LEGO Racers 2 Competition

emily

I'm running into issues trying to install the game on my laptop

Did you try this and see if it works?

Give that a try if you want, Rob. Worst case scenario you miss out on the first round and only get 10 points, but you're still not out of the running.

CaptainGolem's video is now uploading, so I've redacted the results I just had posted. Please stand by!

-Later-

ROUND 1 is now CLOSED. Here are the results:

• Like 3

Tomorrow? Why didn't cha just start the next round immediately? I certainly don't need a break.

I dunno, it just seemed to make sense to me. Back during the official RRU tournament I spent a lot of time during the day working on my times and appreciated breaks. Maybe I'm just being overly cautious. I'd call a vote but then if one option or the other proves more popular you run the risk of ostracizing others who are participating. We'll just go with this for this time around and then try to iron out what would be most efficient before next time.

Fluffy Cupcake

You may think my video is zoomed in, but it's not, check out the hud.

Self-Disadvantagial FOV yay. :P I was going to zoom in closer, but couldn't handle it, at least for trying to get a good time.

Random need to point that out on my video, weeeee.

I'm running into issues trying to install the game on my laptop

Did you try this and see if it works?

Well I eventually got past the installation, but now I can't seem to succesfully execute the game. Click .exe, single flash, and that's it.

Well I eventually got past the installation, but now I can't seem to succesfully execute the game. Click .exe, single flash, and that's it.

Did you use the Developer Mode Patcher? I did and initially ran into the game >acting like that.

As of this post, you may begin racing for ROUND 2. The course you will be racing on is THE LOST RACE WORLD. Please record your best lap and submit the video to me before this time tomorrow!

Did you use the Developer Mode Patcher? I did and initially ran into the game >acting like that.

No custom stuff applied, just using whatever came out of the disc.

Fluffy Cupcake

Nice run again.

Hey Capt, I don't know if it is just because you like that car the best or not, but did you know that despite the awesome flame trail it has, and other then the fact that you won twice, the red desert speedster is indeed 0% faster than the other vehicles? Yup, it's true. ;)

Now I just need to find what in the CCD file causes the flames... (unless it is not hardcoded, I hope not).

Well I just found out all vehicles get a flame trail at 50 MPH. Der. Still though, I thought there was a rumor of that vehicles being faster before?

As of this post, you may begin racing for ROUND 3. The course you will be racing on is WINTER WONDERLAND. Please record your best lap and submit the video to me before this time tomorrow!

Fluffy Cupcake

As of this post, you may begin racing for ROUND 3. The course you will be racing on is WINTER WONDERLAND. Please record your best lap and submit the video to me before this time tomorrow!

Either you are deliberately attempting to do the worlds in order and you are one of those people who thinks Arctic comes first, meaning you failed to be correct because Mars comes first (see in-game menu for reference), or you just are getting lucky.

Either you are deliberately attempting to do the worlds in order and you are one of those people who thinks Arctic comes first, meaning you failed to be correct because Mars comes first (see in-game menu for reference), or you just are getting lucky.

The races are being selected on a semi-random basis. I chose to put Arctic before Mars deliberately because space is cooler and you've got to save the best for last, yo

Though I guess in a literal sense, it's the Arctic that truly is cooler

• Like 2

The round results and next round announcements are really going to conflict with my schedule... Can I request that PM a copy of both announcements so I don't miss them, please? :)

Also, when it is time to race on Xalax, I think it would be interesting if the selected track was the figure 8. It's be fun to see who can complete a track like that so quickly. ;P

Fluffy Cupcake

Can I request that PM a copy of both announcements so I don't miss them, please? :)

Subscribe to topic, and then set your settings to get emailed (or some notification) when this topic gets a reply?

Can I request that PM a copy of both announcements so I don't miss them, please? :)

Subscribe to topic, and then set your settings to get emailed (or some notification) when this topic gets a reply?

IIRC, that's only a notification that a post has been sent, not a transcript of the post. I get email transcripts for PMs, which I can read at school (I can't access RRU at school, but I can email).

IIRC, that's only a notification that a post has been sent, not a transcript of the post.

That's configurable. I have it set to send post transcripts.

Edit - Hm, that's odd, I can't find it now - was it removed in a forum update, or is it just tucked away in some odd corner? It was definitely there at one point, and post transcripts in emails are still functional. I'll ask Cyrem about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.