BIONICLE Summer Sets Described (RUMOR)

STUDZ

So this was found on Eurobricks. Apparently someone got a good look at the summer BIONICLE sets and described them for us. This Eurobricks member also happens to be a reliable source for these things as well, according to some members. The rumored details of the new sets are below:

70791 Skull Warrior is a slender-looking guy with a big bow made from the big curved bonepieces that's also used in, for example Queen Beast

70792 Skull Slicer is also a rather slender guy, he doesnt have 4 legs but rather 4 arms, and swords in every hand!

70793 Skull Basher on the other hand is more bulky, with Purple horns on his head and brandishing som kind of big warhammer/battleaxe!

70794 Skull Scorpio is the only non-humanoid in this wave, hes got six legs and a big stinger. Imagine a scorpion made with ccbs and youll probably come pretty close.

70795 Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder: sadly, the mask maker doesn't seem to have a hammer nor the mask of creation. However it has to be ekimu as he has a gold/trans light blue color Scheme. He is seen jumping or falling down towards the bad guy, who is really intimidating. Big, kopaka-sized atleast with a black/trans red color scheme. Hes got two different weapons, an axe and a sword it looks like. Interesting is his torso, looking like its a mix of black and trans red done similarily to the Protectors' mask. 

Sources: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=103678&st=10100#entry2100925
  • Like 4

The descriptions paint them as pretty epic and a lot more warrior-like than I was anticipating. That said I'm not sure what I was expecting in the first place, arachnids I guess?

I wonder if Skull Warrior's bow will be completely plastic or if they'll do something a little more interesting with it. Skull Slicer just sounds like General Grievous, not that that's a bad thing. If Skull Scorpio has legs that move like Pewku that would just be the icing on the cake for me.

Also Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder, first paired set, yay! If you don't count count all the new kits containing spiders as paired sets.

70792 Skull Slicer is also a rather slender guy, he doesnt have 4 legs but rather 4 arms, and swords in every hand!

Sounds like Kali.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.