Greetings!

VentXekart

Hi everyone, my name is VentXekart. I'm a big fan of some of the older Lego Games especially when it comes to Lego Rock Raiders and Lego Island. I mostly use the cutscenes from the former in Youtube poops like this one:

Fluffy Cupcake

Hello VentXekart, welcome to the place known as Rock Raiders United.

Please beware of the bats flying around the hall, someone let them lose again.

Enjoy your stay!

~Xiron

Welcome to our humble abode, Generic Rock Raider #10516. For going beyond the call of duty and actually making a post on RRU - rather than the norm of making an account purely to download something - you have earned the right to be known from this day forth as VentXekart. You have been given your complimentary Energy Crystal already, go spend it on something awesome (I hear Hover Scouts are all the rage these days).

We have produced a plethora of awesome mods for LEGO Rock Raiders, and a growing number of mods for other popular games such as LEGO Racers and LEGO Racers 2 too. But more than that, there are a great range of tutorials to teach you how to make your own mods as well! Explore the RRU Tower, uncover all its secrets, delve into its mysteries... Just keep away from floor 1848 (the smell is ghastly), floor 999, floor 7289 (although this matter will be resolved soon) and... Floor 718, unless you're one o' dem brony folk.

Fluffy Cupcake

You have been given your complimentary Energy Crystal already, go spend it on something awesome (I hear Hover Scouts are all the rage these days).

Are you crazy? Hover Scouts don't go for that cheap! The lad would have to save up for that one.

• Like 2

Well hello, VentXekart, and welcome to RRU! Remember, eating energy crystals doesn't give you superpowers. It just intoxicates you, pretty much.

Thank you, and don't worry I don't eat energy crystals...I leave that to the rock monsters. :af:

Welcome to our humble abode, Generic Rock Raider #10516. For going beyond the call of duty and actually making a post on RRU - rather than the norm of making an account purely to download something - you have earned the right to be known from this day forth as VentXekart. You have been given your complimentary Energy Crystal already, go spend it on something awesome (I hear Hover Scouts are all the rage these days).

We have produced a plethora of awesome mods for LEGO Rock Raiders, and a growing number of mods for other popular games such as LEGO Racers and LEGO Racers 2 too. But more than that, there are a great range of tutorials to teach you how to make your own mods as well! Explore the RRU Tower, uncover all its secrets, delve into its mysteries... Just keep away from floor 1848 (the smell is ghastly), floor 999, floor 7289 (although this matter will be resolved soon) and... Floor 718, unless you're one o' dem brony folk.

Thanks for the welcome, I'll check out some of the modding tutorials when I get a chance! :3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.