Classic LEGO Game TV Commercials

lol username

lol username

There's some animation for a LEGO Racers commercial, but the commercial itself hasn't surfaced:

Any others?

Suddenly Creator: Knight's Kingdom actually looks fun, and things actually look like they do more than walk in a squircle.

I notice that very carefully they didn't mention LI2's loading times, thought the Brickster has a different face?

%OfTimeActualGameplayIsShowingInTheLRRTrailer= 14% (yes, I calculated that l405G.jpg)

Anyway, I'm marginally surprised that they did have TV commercials, and furthermore, am surprised by how rare they are.

Do we have any French speakers to translate the LRR ad? I dunno how dead topic is, so Anonymouse might be able to help.

Fluffy Cupcake

Suddenly Creator: Knight's Kingdom actually looks fun, and things actually look like they do more than walk in a squircle.

Don't let that fool you, when we (my siblings and I) saw the game in the store back in the day, by the back of the case we thought the game looked more interesting than it actually turned out to be when we played it. :P

• 1 month later...

I was the one that first discovered that commercial - then BZPower posted it on their news and cited other people as the source >:(

But it is okay, because it is unironically the greatest commercial of all time and the only truly important thing is that its glory is disseminated to all.

• 4 weeks later...

LRR French ad :

Plonges toi dans le monde mysterieux de LRR. Construit la foreuse excavatrice et transforme la en d'autres modeles fantastiques selon ton imagination. Monte ta base au sol. Rock Raiders sont aussi disponibles sur CD-ROM et Playstation. Un monde de tunnel avec de la lave chaude et d'etranges creatures. Un merveilleux jeu strategique ! LRR, construisez le ou jouez avec sur votre ordinateur ou Playstation.

Enter into the mysterious world of LRR. Build the (Chrome crusher ?) and transform it into others fantastic models with the help of your imagination. Build your (ground base ?). Rock Raiders are also available on CD-ROM (PC) and Playstation. A tunnel's world with hot lava and stranges creatures. A wonderful strategic game ! LRR, build it or play with it on your computer or your Playstation.

Sorry for my mistakes :P

• 1 month later...
I Am Not Here

Im not sure about the LEGO Racers one (adside the filename)

But I seen the Knights Kingdom one on TV before

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.