Classic LEGO Games In Your Pocket

lol username

Android phone/tablet + emulators + classic LEGO games = fun.

'>

'>

'>

Apologies for the crappy pics, I tried a video but that turned out even worse. Aside from the bad lighting, they also make the phone screen look smaller than it actually is. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4.

If you don't have a USB game controller and adapter cable you can use touchscreen controls, but that's a bit more finicky, especially for games like LEGO Racers.

The games run great, solid 60 FPS.

Standard laws regarding emulation and stuff apply, don't ask for ROMs or ISOs or BIOSes, blah blah blah.

• Like 4

Android phone/tablet + emulators + classic LEGO games = fun.

'>

'>

'>

Apologies for the crappy pics, I tried a video but that turned out even worse. Aside from the bad lighting, they also make the phone screen look smaller than it actually is. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4.

If you don't have a USB game controller and adapter cable you can use touchscreen controls, but that's a bit more finicky, especially for games like LEGO Racers.

The games run great, solid 60 FPS.

Standard laws regarding emulation and stuff apply, don't ask for ROMs or ISOs or BIOSes, blah blah blah.

and now I wish I actually had a smartphone l405G.jpg I'll survive with Snake on my Nokia. l405G.jpg

ProfessorBrickkeeper

I installed a combination GBA/GBC emulator on my tablet awhile back. It was awfully fun, and preformed better than they did on their original platforms. At one point, I also had a Playstation emulator on it at one point, which unfortunately broke. Still, it is nice to see someone else playing around with LEGO games on mobile platforms.

On side note, I also set up an application emulator at one point, and was able to get some of the original games such as Island and RR (PC) working with minimal lag.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.