Warping in new test track

Noob Slayer

I decided to use Rocket Racer Run as my new test track; therefore, warps are able to be used.
I also re-skinned the warp textures to make it more . . . psychedelic.
But whenever I use a warp while testing, it reverts to the original skins (they are NOWHERE inside the extracted .jam file).
I'm very confuzzled by this.

You can warp on the normal test track with the MXPMX cheat. As for your problem, you haven't really provided enough info (like what files you changed) for anybody to help much.

On 12/21/2014 at 3:10 PM, musiclover350 said:
therefore, warps are able to be used.

or you can a) enable MXPMX [as jamesster said] or b) stuff another white brick in the track l405G.jpg I've checked the first and know that doing so does work, and I see no reason why the second wouldn't work.

Quick check: you did recompile your .JAM, right? Are you also sure that the textures you changed were actually the warp textures and not something like the UFO in Alien Rally Asteroid?

On 12/21/2014 at 3:19 PM, aidenpons said:

therefore, warps are able to be used.

or you can a) enable MXPMX [as jamesster said] or b) stuff another white brick in the track l405G.jpg I've checked the first and know that doing so does work, and I see no reason why the second wouldn't work.

Quick check: you did recompile your .JAM, right? Are you also sure that the textures you changed were actually the warp textures and not something like the UFO in Alien Rally Asteroid?

Oh, I like using warps with proper checkpoints.

The test track does not allow for this.

I changed the WARP.BMP and WARPHOLE.BMP textures.

WARPHOLE.BMP is the texture you see first, while WARP.BMP is what follows (actually inside the warp).

I did recompile the .JAM file, as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.