Sets for sale!

Edrjune1

Okay, so my girlfriend and I are looking at going to the Phillipines in February and we need to make a little extra money.  Therefore, sadly,  I will be parting with a few of my sets.  The ones I'm going to sell are the Small Mobile Laser Cutter, the Tunnel Scout, and the Hover Scout.  I will sell them on Bricklink, and the pricing will be such:

$25 for all three with tool stand, Ore, Energy Crystal and Instructions.

$15 For the SMLC with Ore, Energy Crystal and Instructions.

$8 for the Tunnel Scout with Ore, Energy Crystal and Instruction.

$3 for the Hover Scout with tool stand Ore, Energy Chrystals and instructions.

Each purchase will also come with a small mystery set which may be a small vehicle or accessory.

If you don't have a BL account and would rather not mess with it, just let me know here and we'll coordinate getting you what you want.

Thanks in advance guys.  This trip will be one we will remember forever.

My store is "The Rock Raider" on BL.

$15 For the SMLC with Ore, Energy Crystal and Instructions.

You are making a BIG mistake.

(Just kidding, I'd be willing to buy them if only they weren't in American Currency.)

Just kidding, I'd be willing to buy them if only they weren't in American Currency.

Well, I can take paypal, so the pound sterling would work too.  Heck, I'd probably take the pounds.  I live like 2 minutes from the airport so exchanging them would be easy.

The SMLC isn't a set. Could I see a pic of the built model?

Of course.  The SMLC can be seen in my signature picture and individually here.  Sorry for not posting it earlier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.