Does not load level

KRUISER_AURORA

KRUISER_AURORA

the game works, sound, animation too. But when I press play, the game crashes.

I have windows 7 64 amd radeon 6800. I have read the whole forum, set all of the files. But still does not work.

Pls help me. I playd this game 14 years ago and I want play again) this is the best game!)

Sorry for my bad english

sdPWvUzcPUs.jpg

Game I downloaded from the Internet. Drive lost long ago. Maybe not enough Fail

C6V30qSBbGw.jpg

RO-kOfSnjSw.jpg

q1a6G1hHsME.jpg

9df83ba0d619.jpg

Are you using RGB emulation? If you are, don't. It's never helped anybody. l405G.jpg If you don't know what that is, don't worry.

Game I downloaded from the Internet

that explains a lot l405G.jpg Nevertheless, it looks fairly valid.... RRU doesn't condone illegal downloads but at the same time, you aren't going to be shunned for doing so.

Your third screenshot looks interesting and I've no clue why it's there. Did you put it there or was it in the download? If it was in the download, delete it (but not permanently just in case) as I'm almost certain it's unnecessary.

Drive lost long ago. Maybe not enough Fail

Maybe I'm too much of a Grammar-Nazi, but what do you mean here? Are you talking about a Hard [Disk] Drive or a Driver? And as for the second sentence....?

Also, it might just be that level: try adding -testlevels. To do this:

Create a shortcut to LegoRR.exe

Right-click the shortcut and select "Properties"

Go to the Target section and ADD "-testlevels" , without the quotes.

Run THAT SHORTCUT.

(Also, you may get a Mode Selection Display popup: just tell it to use the default settings: Direct3D HAL and Fullscreen)

Try some of the other levels.

Also, have you modded your game at all? No? Nevermind.

If you HAVE, it's probably an error in your .ol.

Any errors, even the "LegoRR.exe has stopped working..." Windows thingy or is it just a straight CTD (Crash To Desktop)?

Edited by aidenpons
  • Like 1

KRUISER_AURORA
Can you give me your working version of the game? Or software to install
I played this game windows 7 on the previous computer windows 7. I had problem, but I decided it. Now I dont know what to do that

Can you give me your working version of the game? Or software to install

This is against our forum rules, so unfortunately no we can't help you out there. If none of the many support topics for LRR work for you, I guess you'll just have to buy a legitimate copy of Rock Raiders. :thumbsup:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.