LEGO GTA

le717

Fushigisaur asked me to do this... what, half a year ago? I just got to it. Hope you enjoy it, Fush.

Thanks to The Ace Railgun for normalizing the audio as much as possible. It's not the best, but it was worse, if you can imagine that. *shudders* This is actually the second time I have LP'd this game. The first one was ruined by (guess what?) audio levels.

Wow, what a gargabe game and it looked very boring, too^^.

I tried to install one of the two versions to give it a try. Result: I can't open the 2.0.0.0 zip file and 1.0.4.2 has problems with a cabinet file or whatever and also an unskippable fdi server error.

Maybe other people have more luck (if you can call it luck, when you look at the game footage) to install the game.

Well, I can take a look at the changelog for version 2.0.0.1 anyway (Link: http://iflowproduction.de/node/19 ):

"Removed dirty socks"

Good to know, that someone finally did the laundry.

Okay, then I am not interested in this game! If I want to play a bad Lego fan game, it should have low standards in hygiene. Otherwise it would lose any credibility and look hypocritical ;).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.