Another teleporter malfuction and… oh dear…

Car CrazeXVI

I had started playing Erode Works when something interesting happened; the teleporter went off (tilted!)

gallery_6011_279_281207.png

gallery_6011_279_264078.png

gallery_6011_279_222728.png

Wait, what is…

gallery_6011_279_275099.png

Oh god.

Reloading the level didn't help at all.

gallery_6011_279_186149.png

gallery_6011_279_144252.png

tn_gallery_6011_279_426107.pngtn_gallery_6011_279_261628.pngtn_gallery_6011_279_236418.png

Well, that was definitely VERY interesting. Do you have a theory of why this happened?

Planet U has been knocked out of orbit.... lava is come down from the cavern roof....

Look at those spiders...

• Like 1

What... Did... You... Do?!

Whaaah?! I didn't do anything! It's Sparks' fault! I told that clumsy blockhead to keep his coffee away from the machines, but he never listens!

Do you have a theory of why this happened?

Not really; it just kinda screwed up all of sudden. :/

Look at those spiders...

brb gonna make spider flocks.

• Like 1

Allow me to explain what happened leading up to this;

Chief made budget cuts. Now Rock Raiders don't have access to proper tools, meaning they have to use Sandwiches as substitues.

Unfortunately, since all the teleporters broke down, the mechanics got some mustard inside of them, one thing led to another, and there you go....     ....you get this.

tn_gallery_6011_279_426107.pngtn_gallery_6011_279_261628.pngtn_gallery_6011_279_236418.png

O.T.

How did you get these notifications in the left panel to work (I think they do work as intended, right?)?

Holy scheiße, what did you do? All physics gone mad. That happens when nature tries the Rock Raiders' sandwiches... 

Can you do it again or is this a unique event and you were chosen to experience it and share it with us? :P

-snip-

SCIENCE!

giphy.gif

SCIENCE!

Ha, that. I can't wait 'till 2200, when we can cross magma rivers with ice bridges..

Someone hit the TILT! button.

And wasn't careful, either!

Can you do it again or is this a unique event and you were chosen to experience it and share it with us? :P

I have no idea what caused this to happen, I say. All I know is that a Rock Raider decide to take a toasty bath and the game screwed up when teleporting his replacement.

O.T.

How did you get these notifications in the left panel to work (I think they do work as intended, right?)?

I found some screenshots in someone's gallery, that had unused InfoMessages enabled, and eventually found the topic with the list of them. Most of them do work, except for a few that don't seem to work at all, and OreFound, which, oddly is triggered not when ore is generated, but picked up by a minifigure. Here's how mine are setup, if you're interested:

Non-functional messages are commented out.

Info_GenericMonster		A_monster_has_appeared.:InterfaceButtonsinfoimonster.bmp:InfoSFX_Monster:SLOW
		Info_CrystalFound		Energy_Crystals_have_been_found.:InterfaceButtonsinfo-crystal.bmp:InfoSFX_CrystalsFound:NORM
		Info_OreSeamFound		Ore_is_being_mined_from_a_seam.:InterfaceButtonsorefound.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_RockMonster		A_Rock_Monster_has_appeared.:InterfaceButtonsinformonster.bmp:InfoSFX_Monster:SLOW
		Info_LavaRockMonster		A_Lava_Monster_has_appeared.:InterfaceButtonsinfolmonster.bmp:InfoSFX_Monster:SLOW
		Info_IceRockMonster		An_Ice_Monster_has_appeared.:InterfaceButtonsinfoimonster.bmp:InfoSFX_Monster:SLOW
		Info_UnderAttack		Your_buildings_are_in_danger...:InterfaceButtonsinformonster.bmp:InfoSFX_UnderAttack:SLOW:ALWAYSPLAYSFX
		Info_Landslide			A_landslide_has_occurred.:InterfaceButtonsinfoFallin.bmp:InfoSFX_Landslide:SLOW
		;Info_CaveIn			A_cave-in_has_occurred.:InterfaceButtonsinfoFallin.bmp:InfoSFX_Landslide:SLOW
		Info_Constructed		Construction_completed.:InterfaceButtonsinfo-construct.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_CavernLocated		A_cavern_has_been_located.:InterfaceButtonscavefound.bmp:InfoSFX_NewCavern:NORM
		Info_LegoManDeath		A_Rock_Raider_had_to_be_teleported_out.:InterfaceButtonsinfoTip.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:SLOW
		Info_VehicleDeath		A_Vehicle_has_been_teleported_out.:InterfaceButtonsinfoTip.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:SLOW
		Info_BuildingDeath		A_building_was_terminated.:InterfaceButtonsinfoTip.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:SLOW
		Info_DynamitePlaced		Somebody_set_up_us_the_bomb.:InterfaceButtonsinfo-dynamite.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_NoPower			One_or_more_of_your_buildings_isn't_being_powered.:InterfaceButtonsCrystal_nopower.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_PowerDrain			Power_is_being_drained_from_a_building!:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Power.bmp:InfoSFX_PowerDrain:SLOW:ALWAYSPLAYSFX
		Info_AirDepleting		Your_Air_Supply_is_depleting.:InterfaceButtonsO2low.bmp:InfoSFX_AirOut:SLOW
		Info_AirLow			Your_Air_Supply_is_running_low.:InterfaceButtonsO2low.bmp:InfoSFX_AirLow:SLOW
		;Info_AirOut			Your_Air_Supply_has_run_out.:InterfaceButtonsO2low.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:SLOW
		Info_AirRestored		Your_Air_Supply_has_been_restored.:InterfaceButtonsinfoTip.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_TrainDriver		A_Driver_has_been_trained.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Training.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_TrainDynamite		An_Explosives_Expert_has_been_trained.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Training.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_TrainRepair		An_Engineer_has_been_trained.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Training.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_TrainPilot			A_Pilot_has_been_trained.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Training.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_TrainSailor		A_Sailor_has_been_trained.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Training.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_TrainScanner		A_Geologist_has_been_trained.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Training.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_OreCollected		Ore_has_been_found.:InterfaceButtonsorefound.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_WallDug			Info_WallDug:InterfaceButtonsinfoTip.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_WallReinforced		Wall_successfully_reinforced.:InterfaceButtonsinfoRein.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_CrystalPower		An_Energy_Crystal_has_been_deposited.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Power.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_LavaErode			Magma_is_eroding_in_this_area...:InterfaceButtonsinfo_erode.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:SLOW
		Info_SlugEmerge			A_Slimy_Slug_is_invading_your_base!:InterfaceButtonsinfo_slug.bmp:InfoSFX_Slug:SLOW
		Info_PathCompleted		Power_Path_completed.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_path.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_FoundMinifigure		A_lost_Rock_Raider_has_been_found.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_found.bmp:InfoSFX_FoundRR:NORM
		;Info_CanUpgradeMinifigure	A_Rock_Raider_has_been_upgraded.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Training.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		;Info_CanTrainMinifigure		A_Rock_Raider_has_been_trained.:InterfaceButtonsinfo_Training.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_CrystalSeamFound		Energy_Crystals_are_being_mined_from_a_seam.:InterfaceButtonsinfo-crystal.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_GenericSeamFound		A_resource_is_being_mined_from_a_seam.:InterfaceButtonsBuildingTIP.bmp:InfoSFX_NULL:NORM
		Info_GenericDeath		A_unit_has_been_teleported_out_safely.:InterfaceButtonsinfoTip.bmp:InfoSFX_Death:SLOW

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.