HighPoly Power Station

William

Ooh, William, you're actually alive? :P  Does this mean you'll be working on Boulder Raiders? :3:P

I'm probably repeating myself here with all my compliments and choking up the Recent Replies queue :P, but this is just great. I don't mind much about the tubes but it would be nice to have some HP ones. Anyway, I'm fine with a good looking Power Station!

Ooh, William, you're actually alive? :P Does this mean you'll be working on Boulder Raiders?

Well...no. I kinda posted it for him since this mod disappeared with the old download system, he's still lost in the caverns.

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators
ShadowDraikana

Due to the fact that this model was never optimized, it produces a tremendous amount of lag.  I strongly advise against using this for that reason.  Hopefully we'll see a new HP Power Station in the future that doesn't cause as many problems as this one does.

And I can confirm William will not be returning to RRU.  Told me in a PM when I was asking about some stuff he did.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.