Tahu 2015 Listing on Amazon UK

STUDZ

Expect to hear a lot about BIONICLE 2015 sets popping up in the wild over the next month.

As it stands, Amazon UK put up a listing for Tahu, although it still uses the preliminary watermarked picture and is said to ship within "two to five weeks". Although this does add up to the official release of BIONICLE on January 1st, there COULD be a chance the set will ship sooner.

The "Master" of Fire currently goes for 15 quid, so if you're in the UK and want to take a chance of getting Tahu right away, here it is.

In other news, 2015 LEGO sets have been popping up in Toys 'R' Us over the last couple weeks as well (mainly in Canada, of all places), so fingers crossed that more BIONICLE sets start to trickle out before the new year.

Sources: http://www.reddit.com/r/bioniclelego/comments/2nvd93/so_um/

It's not just Tahu - all of the sets from the theme are on Amazon. I don't recall Amazon shipping sets too early in the past, but you never know.

The "Master" of Fire currently goes for 15 quid, so if you're in the UK and want to take a chance of getting Tahu right away, here it is. In other news, 2015 LEGO sets have been popping up in Toys 'R' Us over the last couple weeks as well (mainly in Canada, of all places), so fingers crossed that more BIONICLE sets start to trickle out before the new year.

and of course they haven't popped up in NZ yet l405G.jpg We didn't even get The Hobbit sets early, or even on time, despite the movie being filmed in NZ.

Also, 2-5 weeks allows them to ship for the due date, making me think it's just good marketing.

Oooooooh, I'm not interested in getting any of them yet (I'll wait until they pop up in the lego store after Christmas so I can gain some lovely VIP points) but these listings do provide us with the official(ish) prices for the sets in the UK:

Larger Toa masters: £14.99 :P

Smaller Masters: £12.99

Protectors: £9.99

The price for the protectors seems a bit off (I was expecting them to be around £7.99), but overall they don't seem too bad.

EDIT: Apparently this is my 130th post. Yay :P

Oooooooh, I'm not interested in getting any of them yet (I'll wait until they pop up in the lego store after Christmas so I can gain some lovely VIP points) but these listings do provide us with the official(ish) prices for the sets in the UK:

Larger Toa masters: £14.99 :P

Smaller Masters: £12.99

Protectors: £9.99

The price for the protectors seems a bit off (I was expecting them to be around £7.99), but overall they don't seem too bad.

EDIT: Apparently this is my 130th post. Yay :P

Sometimes Amazon puts up their preorder prices too high and changes them upon releases (anyone who's purchased the higher-price preorder gets refunded the difference), maybe that'll happen here? Although I doubt it.

Anyway, mwahahaha I can preorder mine already! >:P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.