Drawings + Requests

Ben24x7

Well, as everyone's asking impression of themselves, I guess I have to ride this bandwagon too. :P

But seriously, Ben, these are great. You're also quite fast at this, you should be drawing webcomic series. :)

I don't know how I should feel about being depicted as a raving madman, but I like this artwork nonetheless :D

Is that Axel Axle's uniform?

I said wait >_> I was gonna make a new thread for this so we don't completely overtake Ben's.

Ah well. At least yours doesn't interfere with Mine at all.

Is that Axel Axle's uniform?

>Axel Axle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6VQaNWZ5c

Fluffy Cupcake

Well, as everyone's asking impression of themselves, I guess I have to ride this bandwagon too. :P

I can see this becoming a 'draw me' topic where everyone tries to leech free artwork of themselves off you. :P

Called it! :P

-video on Mario's last name-

Hmm, speaking of Mario, how about drawing Mario as a Rock Raider Ben?

Fluffy Cupcake

sanic 

This isn't directed at you Eva, but why do people love saying that almost all the time now? It is as if people think something highly stupid is remotely funny.

It gets annoying to the people who truely like Sonic, and just makes them hates the negative attention that orbits it even more.

• Like 2

The Ace Railgun
It is as if people think something highly stupid is remotely funny.

It reminds me of a bunch of 7th or 8th graders laughing at all the potty humor in a movie. While everyone else above that age rolls their eyes or find it annoying in some way.

• Like 1

Drill Master's Request;

p9007bM.jpg

Shadowblaze's Request;

RD9vVJ3.jpg

Xiron's Request;

U9AMnNn.jpg

EvaRocket's Request;

4WQ5dQ0.jpg

Reply to Maelstromislander's Request;

J1DIt4R.jpg

Fluffy Cupcake

Care to draw Ace and I having a waffle fight (kinda like how Pepper throws pizza), like we use to on the MC server all the time? :P

• Like 2

Cyrem: addict doesn't sleep

Cyrem: he is a robot

Cyrem: robot potato

Cyrem: he is a potato

Cyrem: no one knows why he talks

Cyrem: he just does

Make it so.

MaelstromIslander

Reply to Maelstromislander's Request;

-snip-

Okay... Then how about something simple? Draw me in minifigure form holding a buzz saw with a rock raiders uniform and a Tri-corne hat and a cutlass in a sheath.

I have a request. How about drawing people and LEGO figures reversed, as in LEGO minifigures playing with little toy humans? :P

EDIT: Bonus points if they're the C.E.O.s of Sony and Microsoft.

I wasn't expecting you to draw me as Carol, but okay.

Well, "Carol" is used in your avatar, so I thought I thought I might as well use that.

Addict's Request;

Bo3AHok.jpg

I love these.

I also like how you fulfilled the last unquoted line of the quote:

[12/1/2014 10:06:21 PM] Cyrem: but enough to run GLaDOS

Jimbob's Request;

3Ww88SB.jpg

xD Brilliant!

I, uh, shouldn't just leave my post at that one word. Here, have another smiley for the awesomeness of that image.  :docs:

Fluffy Cupcake

I wasn't expecting you to draw me as Carol, but okay.

Well, "Carol" is used in your avatar, so I thought I thought I might as well use that.

Most of the time, my avatar =/= me. Many images of me can be found if you take a little look around. ;P

Most of the time, my avatar =/= me

Judging by your past rate, if that was true I'd call you a shapeshifter. l405G.jpg (ha, )

Anyway, a request: Draw Arthuriel dodging his duties with the Insane Raiders comics.

Fluffy Cupcake

Can you draw a picture of aidenpons with a mask of the old tounge simley on? Or he could just be holding up a sign with a smiley tounge picture on it while holding it up to everyone's face, either one will do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.