Favorite Game OSTs

noghiri

Hm. I like a lot of soundtracks. The sountrack of the first three Ratchet & Clank games is awesome, but the Earthbound soundtrack is awesome too, the Freedom Planet one is great as well, same goes with a lot of other games...

I can't tell which one is better. As long as it's done well, I like every soundtrack.

Bowser's Inside Story.

Super Smash Bros (4) (This is kinda cheating :P )

MNOG II.

The last one doesn't have a GREAT soundtrack, but I've played it since I was 4, so its kinda ingrained into my memory. :P

Hmmm... I'll pick out a few of my favourites.

Batman: Arkham City

This soundtrack... Dayum, it's got "I'm Batman" written all over it. I Think You Should Do As He Says and How Does It Feel, Pig? are great selections which make you feel pretty epic.

LittleBigPlanet

What a great range of uplifting songs! There's some hidden gems among the various games, such as Voodoo Juju, My Patch, Fifth of Beethoven and Horny Old Man (ignore the name, I have no idea why it has that name...).

Modnation Racers

I haven't played this game in a long time. However, I do enjoy several of the tracks it has, in particular Victory Lap and Cruise Control. Nice jolly songs.

Portal 2

I don't normally listen to electronic stuff, but this soundtrack worked so well in the game. One notable track is (defun botsbuildbots () (botsbuildbots)) (quite a clever song title, look it up to find out why).

WipEout HD (including DLC tracks)

A pretty awesome soundtrack, it really gets you in the mood of racing. My favourite's probably Machine Gun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.