aidenpons

I... only recognize half those places...

I only recognise one. l405G.jpg

Anyway... is that video supposed to crack me up laughing? WATCH THE FOOTBALL WATCH THE FOOTBALL IT'S GOING TO MOVE WATCH THE FOOTBALL l405G.jpg

Well of course the football is going to move, there are 20 or so guys kicking it and fighting each other over who gets to kick it :P

The person in that video is just so dramatic. "THERE WILL NEVER BE A TRUE WINNER, FOOTBALL FOR EVER HERE FOR EVER"

"YOU CANNOT KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE FOOTBALL BUT YOUR BEST CHANCE IS HERE" l405G.jpg

Anyway... is that video supposed to crack me up laughing? WATCH THE FOOTBALL WATCH THE FOOTBALL IT'S GOING TO MOVE WATCH THE FOOTBALL l405G.jpg

Well of course the football is going to move, there are 20 or so guys kicking it and fighting each other over who gets to kick it :P

The person in that video is just so dramatic. "THERE WILL NEVER BE A TRUE WINNER, FOOTBALL FOR EVER HERE FOR EVER"

"YOU CANNOT KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE FOOTBALL BUT YOUR BEST CHANCE IS HERE" l405G.jpg

But only today because tomorrow it'll all be gone!

I wonder how well the Rock Raiders' intelligence compares to the average football fan?

But only today because tomorrow it'll all be gone!

I wonder how well the Rock Raiders' intelligence compares to the average football fan?

The raider is probably quite a bit higher. l405G.jpg At least they do what you tell them to do most of the time, and are actually useful. l405G.jpg

Does this mean folding sporks are more intelligent than the average football fan?  They do what you tell them most of the time, and are actually useful (in some situations)

Does this mean folding sporks are more intelligent than the average football fan? They do what you tell them most of the time, and are actually useful (in some situations)

Yep. They're useful. Unlike footbal fans.

As for having a mind of their own, you wouldn't believe our cutlery... l405G.jpg

Does this mean folding sporks are more intelligent than the average football fan? They do what you tell them most of the time, and are actually useful (in some situations)

Yep. They're useful. Unlike footbal fans.

As for having a mind of their own, you wouldn't believe our cutlery... l405G.jpg

Remind me to bring my own folding spork if I ever eat at your house :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.