FRACT OSC

The Ace Railgun

The Ace Railgun

FRACT OSC is a music based first person puzzle/adventure game in which you explore a forgotten city reconstructing the city's musical machinery. 

The main "hub"

vx11Grk.jpg

One of the puzzles (spoiler free)

X9OJVF1.jpg

The thing that sets thing game apart is that it's got it's own built in functioning synthesizer, which you can use to make some electronic tunes.

The main synth

oqgaKTh.jpg

One of the synth controls 

suQz8vv.jpg

It's pretty darn easy to just start making music on this thing, and the puzzles are very fun to solve, as you get a sweet tune once you reconstruct the various pieces of machinery.

• Like 3

The Ace Railgun

that synthesizer is pretty kitted out.

Yeah it is, also, keep in mind that I, ahem "cheated" a little by unlocking the synth part, i'm not finished with the game yet, and normally you'd unlock various parts of the synth by solving puzzles. 

Fluffy Cupcake

Eheh, I have this game on my Steam wishlist already. :P

I may get it when it goes on sale, but it isn't high priority on my list, so we'll see. It does, of course, look cool.

Fluffy Cupcake

I may get it when it goes on sale

I believe it is currently on sale. 

Considering it is only 50% off, and there as a ton of other things hirer on my list that is +50% off that I haven't gotten, I'll wait.

The Ace Railgun

Another quick little Ringtone I made in FRACT, this time it's a bit longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ySKubY71g

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.