I need some help about a Veronica Voltage save

LEGO Racers player

LEGO Racers player

I've looked all around on the internet and I cannot find a so called "100%" save that has Veronica Voltage unlocked.

I mean, I don't mean to sound noobish. Veronica's really tough and I can't beat her on two tracks.

So does anyone have a save file with Veronica's car set unlocked that I could have a copy of?

Quisoves Potoo

I could provide you with a 100% save, but I would feel like I was cheating you by doing so.

Veronica's races are undoubtedly challenging, but that's part of the game's fun. I still remember the excitement I felt when I beat the last unbeaten time trial. At the time I had no confirmation that doing so would grant me anything special, just a hope that it would. And when it did, I was ecstatic.

So, I'll tell you what. Keep trying, and if, in a week, you have despaired of beating all the time trials, I'll upload a save for you. But believe me, it's not the same that way.

I'll upload a save for you

Why bother when JimbobJeffers has already done it for you? l405G.jpg (There is one on RRU)

her on two tracks.

Which two? I'll be on the shoutbox and you appear to be online, so I can help you there.

EDIT: You appear to be offline. Next time you see my name in the Online List, just give me a yell () is a pretty good piece of BBCode to use.

LEGO Racers player

I'll upload a save for you

Why bother when JimbobJeffers has already done it for you? l405G.jpg (There is one on RRU)

her on two tracks.

Which two? I'll be on the shoutbox and you appear to be online, so I can help you there.

EDIT: You appear to be offline. Next time you see my name in the Online List, just give me a yell () is a pretty good piece of BBCode to use.

Thanks, mate.

• 5 weeks later...

If you really want to download it, it's >here. But come on, the satisfaction of beating VV yourself is so rewarding, and you're only cheating yourself by completing the game with someone else's save. :thumbsup:

It is very rewarding to beat her yourself . . . of course, editing PWB files can make it much easier. Or, you can just use the GHB recorder and never use a single warp, that works too.

• 1 year later...
On 12/27/2014 at 9:46 AM, JimbobJeffers said:

If you really want to download it, it's >here. But come on, the satisfaction of beating VV yourself is so rewarding, and you're only cheating yourself by completing the game with someone else's save. :thumbsup:

dude, it just takes you back to this page, help the poor kid out. and me too, please?

• 3 months later...
Giacomo1496
On 25/3/2017 at 1:43 PM, Ajax said:

I tried it but I still have my progress into the game

How do I replace this to mine?

Simply put the folder into the main lego directory,where you have all files including the .exe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.