Mother 4

Shadowblaze

By now you should be aware of this, but I'm posting about this anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fNbJIl_Mkg

Mother 4 is a game developed by fans as a sequel to the offical Mother games. While this game isn't theorically official as Nintendo isn't working on this, Shigesato Itoi (the series creator) himself said that he wanted another Mother game to be developed, but not by him, so that he could play it. So, Mother 4 is canon! :D

I have enjoyed Earthbound quite a lot, so I'm really excited for this, even though it isn't made by the same persons and these developers may screw up everthing. Also, the soundtrack seems promising, as it keeps the weirdness of the original game but it's much more complex thanks to the new technologies and all that kind of stuff. :P Just listen to the music in the trailer, or take a look ">here.

What do you think about this game?

Interesting. I wasn't sure what to make of that trailer at first, it seemed so happy and... Plain. But then the music just got creepier and creepier, and then... Alien tech? Yeah, it's interesting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.