Texture Guide

legonat

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody has created (mentally or as a document) a guide to the textures in LI2, e.g. texture01: grass or texture02: water. I was hoping particularly to find the textures for the characters. Thanks for reading. Comments appreciated!

ProfessorBrickkeeper

Personally, I don't see why anybody would really wish to mod LI2, but if you use the .bod/.bob extractor/compiler to get the textures in conjunction with the .obj converter, and the occasional reference images or videos from the game, you should be covered. Another hint is that the textures always go with the models featured in the same folder which, while inefficient loading-wise, makes it easier to figure out where the textures go.

Actually, maybe once I finish my LR1 HD texture mod, I'll work on some LI HD textures. It would probably be pretty quick given their simplicity and number compared to the massive amount that are featured in LR1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.