Voice acting in LEGO games?

unison

Don't want. I think it's stupid, defeats the old charm of the games (along with the stupid filters and new camera angles), and the fact that it, itself,  just sucks.

Elaborate, peeps?

the old games have voice acting... Oh. now i see what you mean. it was what set the old games apart from the new.

Yeah. I think the voice acting cut scenes are just awful. Monumentally bad...

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed the muttering that was in earlier TT games. But I also like the voice acting in recent ones. I don't think there is anything wrong with it personally, and LEGO isn't the kind of universe that has a set canon that drives fans crazy like >some things...

But to be honest, as fun as LEGO LOCO was, I think the station master could have done with a different voice. gallery_3221_470_1366.png

But to be honest, as fun as LEGO LOCO was, I think the station master could have done with a different voice.

I like his voice... "*something here* Nyooom! YO PO!"

But to be honest, as fun as LEGO LOCO was, I think the station master could have done with a different voice.

But takes all the fun out of LOCO! Take his voice away, and you get a dull, boring, dry, sandbox game. Oh wait.

Well, we always have Tony and Angel in a cow field.

Ah, well I did like the rest of them. Except from the little girl who SCREAMS when you pick her up and put her down again. Or was it the baby in the pram?

Well, we always have Tony and Angel in a cow field.

D:>Oh yeah!

Ah, well I did like the rest of them. Except from the little girl who SCREAMS when you pick her up and put her down again. Or was it the baby in the pram?

"EEK, AAOOOOOW!!" Or something along those lines? I think that was a skipping girl (At least, I remember her skipping...).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.