LEGO Batman 3 Demo

Sluicer

It's an official download, so why couldn't you link it?

Can't wait to play this. I've really enjoyed Batman 2, and if this comes out fine, I might buy 3 as well (in two years once it goes on sale :P).

PlatonicWaffles

Mmmmn. Iunno. I'll try the demo out, but ever since I played LEGO City Undercover the rest of the TT LEGO games just feel... somewhat empty by comparison, particularly The LEGO Movie game.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried it out and I rather enjoyed it. Then again, I haven't really played a TT game since the first LEGO Batman, and only a couple before that, so I was a little more open to it.

It's a shame they're still using the same soundtrack as the previous two Batman games though.

Oh hooray, another Batman game... and they're using the same soundtrack? Why? Even for variety, couldn't you just change it? And it's the third time.

Is there anything particularly special about Lego Batman 3 or is it just another recycled formula with nothing interesting?

Oh hooray, another Batman game... and they're using the same soundtrack? Why? Even for variety, couldn't you just change it? And it's the third time.

Is there anything particularly special about Lego Batman 3 or is it just another recycled formula with nothing interesting?

Yeah, that is kinda lazy.

I doubt anything truly new will arrive, other than perhaps some LSW3esque "open" vehicle maps.

I doubt anything truly new will arrive, other than perhaps some LSW3esque "open" vehicle maps.

Hah. Vehicles... in open maps.... that'd be new...

But knowing TT, it's not going to happen, or if it is it'll be very, very buggy. The Hobbit horses are crazily buggy and as for trolls....

Just kinda. l405G.jpg

But knowing TT, it's not going to happen, or if it is it'll be very, very buggy. The Hobbit horses are crazily buggy and as for trolls....

Just kinda. l405G.jpg

The Lego Star Wars 3 "open" vehicle map segments weren't too buggy in my experience, but they were... boring.  Little variation, little new stimulus.  You just sat there going back and forth shooting at things.

Just kinda. l405G.jpg

The Lego Star Wars 3 "open" vehicle map segments weren't too buggy in my experience, but they were... boring.  Little variation, little new stimulus.  You just sat there going back and forth shooting at things.

Nevertheless.. if TT decided to introduce vehicles for the open maps that could be interesting.

It would also be very, very buggy. l405G.jpg

Just kinda. l405G.jpg

The Lego Star Wars 3 "open" vehicle map segments weren't too buggy in my experience, but they were... boring. Little variation, little new stimulus. You just sat there going back and forth shooting at things.

Nevertheless.. if TT decided to introduce vehicles for the open maps that could be interesting.

They already did. LEGO Indiana Jones 2. :P Let's just say I need to record some of those cars and compile a video...

Wait, define "open map" again, please? I just woke up and haven't fully understood this conversation yet. :P

But it's in SPESS!!!

Just kinda. l405G.jpg The Lego Star Wars 3 "open" vehicle map segments weren't too buggy in my experience, but they were... boring. Little variation, little new stimulus. You just sat there going back and forth shooting at things.

They already did. LEGO Indiana Jones 2. :P Let's just say I need to record some of those cars and compile a video...

I absolutely hate that game.... EXCEPT FOR THE VEHICLE LEVELS. FUNNEST THINGS ON THE PLANET. :P 

Heck, they're more entertaining than Smash Bros sometimes, and thats saying something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.