My LEGO Racers Mods

Rock Monster

Hello everyone.

Because I am obsessed with LEGO Racers modding, I thought I might as well make a topic on it. 

Below is a list of things that I've downloaded off  RRU, and also successfully got to work in my LEGO Racers mods: 

• The super station master's texture pack (by Merdon)
  • The tribal Veronica Voltage skin texture pack (by Merdon)
  • The Power brick layout mod (by Creator)
  • The 'Resemble the AI' mod ( by RobExplorien)
  • The LEGO Racers 2 Rocket racer skin texture pack (by AcePilot90)
  • The Pirate Winter Pass mod (by Xiron)
  • Car Craze's brick mod
  • The Studs Linkin Texture pack (by Merdon)
  • The character skinner by JimbobJeffers
  • El Scorcho's LEGO Racers HD Reskins (by AcePilot90)
  • The Small Transport truck mod (by JimbobJeffers)
  • The LEGO Minifigure space texture mod (by RobExplorien)
  • The Brickster texture pack (by LimeKiller)
  • The town minifigure texture pack (by Merdon)
  • The Barney skin texture pack (by lu9)
  •  The Dino Grand Prix mod (by Xiron)
  • The Royally crafted raceway mod (by Xiron)
  • The Blacktron Moon Marathon mod (by MaelstromIslander)
  • Creator's big custom AI racers collection
  • Oboe shoes's additional brick colours mod (personally my favourite!)
  • The LEGO Rock Racers Overhaul mod (by JimbobJeffers)
  • The LEGO Racers HD Starter Character texture pack (by Merdon)
  • The HD minifig skins texture packs (by Nitegeist)
  • The LEGO Racers map revamp mod (by RobExplorien)
  • The DC Superheroes textures (by JimbobJeffers)
  • The Nancy and Nubby LEGO Island skin texture pack (by Xiron)
  •  The Pepper Roni texture pack (by Merdon)
  • The HQ Infomaniac textures (by Merdon)
  • The LEGO Racers minifigure space textures (by RobExplorien) 

The only thing that I haven’t got to work in my mods yet is the racer importer/exporter tool by Cyrem , because I don’t really know how to use it. Any help would be appreciated

Below are SOME screenshots of my LEGO Racers mods:

Additional Brick colours mod:

RX4KipX.png

KJsblyl.png

KNa1SMt.png

Minifigure Space textures:

6zCQGHq.png

SIT1Reh.png?1

Dy6kZsf.png?1

E4RieWk.png

NP67Dhs.png

nS54B1Q.png

X0tDDyh.png

Town minifigure textures:

spW8BpW.png

Xc7ZzKc.png

8eNOSIN.png

jdzKWJ0.png

Rocket Racer Textures:

IthYft9.png

RcCYgQe.png

4kTQO4V.png

Informaniac textures:

rT1bpsO.png

JtObIGL.png

Barney skin texture pack:

4A3PGCS.png

Nancy and Nubby textures:

PE5qix8.png

lsekoMi.png

iZwc9ql.png

Dino Grand Prix mod:

d2218gL.png

Super station master texture pack:

2el47lU.png

I have also made my own custom textures, which you can download here: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Videos coming soon!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 2

That is a nice collection you got there.

The exporter is pretty simple to use, you just open your save game, select the racer you want to export, click "Export Selected Racer" and save the file. This tool is so you can share a particular car build with other people, all they have to do is import your exported racer file.

• Like 1

That is a nice collection you got there.

The exporter is pretty simple to use, you just open your save game, select the racer you want to export, click "Export Selected Racer" and save the file. This tool is so you can share a particular car build with other people, all they have to do is import your exported racer file.

Thanks for your help, Cyrem!  :af:

MaelstromIslander

The Blacktron Moon Marathon mod

You just blew my mind. How did you get it to work!?! Thats amazing! That thing was a broken hunk of junk and you fixed it?! :D

• Like 1

You just blew my mind. How did you get it to work!?! Thats amazing! That thing was a broken hunk of junk and you fixed it?! :D

MaelstromIslander, what problems are you having? Have you tried renaming the files?

MaelstromIslander

MaelstromIslander, what problems are you having? Have you tried renaming the files?

Quite hilarious, but i never actually used the pack myself. The computer with LEGO Racers on it is some place and i dont know where it is.

However, i took people's feedback which was how they didn't know how they were supposed to get it to work.

Could you give me a screenshot of it in-game? Seriously, i never even got to see the textures actually in-game because the computer with LR is missing.

• Like 1

​

Quite hilarious, but i never actually used the pack myself. The computer with LEGO Racers on it is some place and i dont know where it is.

However, i took people's feedback which was how they didn't know how they were supposed to get it to work.

Could you give me a screenshot of it in-game? Seriously, i never even got to see the textures actually in-game because the computer with LR is missing.

MaelstromIslander, there are a few subtle differences with your mod. For example, look at this screenshot:

jyi7iYF.png

On the Imperial Grand Prix track, the sky is a different colour.   :)

MaelstromIslander

​

MaelstromIslander, there are a few subtle differences with your mod. For example, look at this screenshot:

-snip-

On the Imperial Grand Prix track, the sky is a different colour.  :smug:

It belongs on Magma Moon Marathon, but it changes the sky on imperial grand prix? Weird... Whats it look like when actually used on MMM?

• Like 1

The textures are the same on the Mega Moon Marathon track as they are on the unmodified game. I don't know why. 

By the way Cyrem, I'm starting to get the hang of your tool, but I don't know how I can use it so I can share player cars. Thanks.  :S

• 2 weeks later...

The textures are the same on the Mega Moon Marathon track as they are on the unmodified game. I don't know why. 

By the way Cyrem, I'm starting to get the hang of your tool, but I don't know how I can use it so I can share player cars. Thanks.  :S

Great, once you export one, just add it to a zip file, upload it and post it in a topic with maybe a picture of it :)

• Like 1

gallery_3221_470_4313.png Dang, that's a lot of mods you've installed! Are they all working at the same time (assuming some mods overwrote others where conflicts arised)?

• Like 1

Great, once you export one, just add it to a zip file, upload it and post it in a topic with maybe a picture of it :)

Thanks, Cyrem!

gallery_3221_470_4313.png Dang, that's a lot of mods you've installed! Are they all working at the same time (assuming some mods overwrote others where conflicts arised)?

JimbobJeffers, I have created separate mod folders for some of the mods. :)

Fluffy Cupcake

It belongs on Magma Moon Marathon, but it changes the sky on imperial grand prix? Weird... Whats it look like when actually used on MMM?

The blue sky is part of my DGP mod.

As anyone should know, when I do texture mods, I go beyond just the textures, as also seen in my LR2 Devestated Island rextexture.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.