LegoMathijs

Last week I've made this MOC. The Communication Compound is a small building which is a low energy consuming and do'nt cost much resources to build.

The Rock Raiders use this building to communicate between the HQ's, miners and vehicles.

I've made this as a concept for Rock Raiders 2.

Pictures:

15045601204_83a24f369d_z.jpg

01_Communication_Compound_overview by LegoMathijs, on Flickr

15045601114_0012f63983_z.jpg

06_Control_Unit by LegoMathijs, on Flickr

15479697019_7a9ae85153_z.jpg

02_Communication_Compound by LegoMathijs, on Flickr

Overview: 

15642610836_0749ee544e_z.jpg

08_Functions by LegoMathijs, on Flickr

Hope you like it:)

More pictures at my Flickr profile:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mathijslegofan/sets/72157649035063602/

• Like 9

Nice job, It looks like it could fit with any Rock Raiders base. My only complaint is the trans-green on the Satellite dish. Remove some and see if it looks better. 

I congratulate you for having no bare studs off a plate brick visible. G8Zgj.jpg

The little green rocket piece with half a lever on it looks really good. The platform on which Bandit is standing is also good.

The colours look pretty nice together.

My only complaint is the trans-green on the Satellite dish. Remove some and see if it looks better.

I quite like that. Except that it looks like a laser (lazer? SCREW YOU DDI*) G8Zgj.jpg

*Many muffled curses were uttered when I found out that DDI couldn't decide on their spelling. G8Zgj.jpg

I love your creations! They are perfectly fitting in the LRR creations but still you combine it with new ideas and new parts. I like the way you created the fence... so easy but awesome and there is nothing I could criticize. You even found a way to use crawler chains (?) in the building. I can only say Good job, LegoMathijs!  :thumbsup: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.