Could Someone make Skin Texture Packs for the Following Mini figures?

Rock Monster

Hello everyone. Do you think you could make skin texture packs for the following minifigures please?

250px-Sp001.jpg

250px-Cas320.JPEG

6097_Fright_Knight_1.jpg

6097_Fright_Knight.jpg

6097_Fright_Knight_2.jpg

Thanks.  :thumbsup: 

Could you try and see if you can do it yourself rather than let other people do the work for you? It only takes...   ...what...   ...a Paint or Adobe Photoshop application, some instructions, etc.

Basically, have you tried D.I.Y?

Could you try and see if you can do it yourself rather than let other people do the work for you? It only takes... ...what... ...a Paint or Adobe Photoshop application, some instructions, etc.

Basically, have you tried D.I.Y?

Ben24x7, of course I'm capable at doing it myself. I am after all obsessed with LEGO Racers modding.

Rob has made a Blacktron skin and can be download here: https://ore.rockraidersunited.org/legacy/Alliance%20Pack_550696.zip

I don't think anyone has made skins of the other minifigures.

[…]have you tried D.I.Y?

Have you?
Thanks for the download link. :smug:

Ben24x7, of course I'm capable at doing it myself. I am after all obsessed with LEGO Racers modding.

There are a couple of ways you could go around doing this. Firstly, if you don't have GIMP/Photoshop, you should get one of those - GIMP is free and Photoshop has a free trial (no watermarks or anything like you get in some other kinds of trial programs). Then you can search for the above decals as textures, as a lot of people - particularly on Eurobricks - have made textures for these things. Just make sure you give credit to the creators if you use them. Alternatively, if you can't find them, just crop out the decals from the images you've posted and use those!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and once you have the textures, just follow >this tutorial on sticking them into the game.

• Like 1

There are a couple of ways you could go around doing this. Firstly, if you don't have GIMP/Photoshop, you should get one of those - GIMP is free and Photoshop has a free trial (no watermarks or anything like you get in some other kinds of trial programs).

Just gonna add that you can download a full free version of Photoshop direct from Adobe. Yes, it's CS2 from about 6-7 years ago, but it does pretty much the same things as the current version. :)

It's also the program I used to draw my current avatar, so it definitely works (however dodgy my drawing skillz are). :P

• Like 1

There are a couple of ways you could go around doing this. Firstly, if you don't have GIMP/Photoshop, you should get one of those - GIMP is free and Photoshop has a free trial (no watermarks or anything like you get in some other kinds of trial programs). Then you can search for the above decals as textures, as a lot of people - particularly on Eurobricks - have made textures for these things. Just make sure you give credit to the creators if you use them. Alternatively, if you can't find them, just crop out the decals from the images you've posted and use those!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and once you have the textures, just follow >this tutorial on sticking them into the game.

JimbobJeffers, I've downloaded GIMP but I'm not entirely sure how to use it. Please can you help.  :S

JimbobJeffers, I've downloaded GIMP but I'm not entirely sure how to use it. Please can you help.  :S

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+gimp

If a piece of software is fairly well known, then either there's probably tutorials out there for it or it's straightforward enough to not need them.

Oh, and there's a manual. [img-'>] That's always helpful. G8Zgj.jpg

(Also, if you've got a problem and I'm online, just yell at me in the ShoutBox)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.