what happened?

cookiesnm1lk

ok so this stopped working. or at least the hack that allowed me to play lego RR stopped working. i don't have my disc anymore so i had to torrent it..... i appologize to the communtiy and devs...but ANYWAY.... it was workin till now. so it's some sort of hack thing that allows me to use the game on win8. keep in mind that i don't have the disc. however don't dismiss me right away please? so i was able to get it to work. i even have baz's mod on here. but i just tried to get on it now and i can't. i'll give a screen shot if i can. though i don't think it'l let me get one in game. but ANYWAY..... so if i remember correctly, the instructions on the hack were "run it in windowed mode or dis s*** won't work" so it has stopped allowing me to do that. HOWEVER, i am now able to run it in full screen. and i was surprised by this cause i wasn't able to do that before. (though unfortunately the music still doesn't work but that's work aroundable) HOWEVER, it lags to s***. and when i got in game finally, after mission instructions happened and it exited that screen my mouse had a massive seizure and the instructions screen came back up but it wasn't the instructions screen and it was stuck there. so i'm not sure what to do. help? (can't figure out how to get a picture on here. if someone could explain that it would be helpful)

and yes, i had the disc at one point but now i can't find it, please don't judge me on that? and this would probably work better if i found that disc....

edit: found the hack, aparently got it from this site. '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

and i call it a "hack" cause it's forcing the com to do something it's not supposed to do.

edit 2: will this same hack work with win7?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.